• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leaked E-mails Reveal Hugo Awards Committee Spied On Writers On Behalf Of The Chinese Government For Chengdu WorldCon

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Paul got a plug on NBC news. They call him a "writer." Must be talking about his buttstuffing erotica.

1000010271.jpg

Forum Clout
A. Why is Paul in contention for anything (again and again and again - I don't get it..)?
B. Who is the snitch/are the snitches? That shit is weird. It's China. Fuck 'em.

1708330248048.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Forum Clout
Here's the comments on scalzis blog that you absolutely should not shit up. I'm unsure of his policy on saying nigger so maybe someone should ask

Edit nm he closed them like a complete pussy

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Here's the comments on scalzis blog that you absolutely should not shit up. I'm unsure of his policy on saying nigger so maybe someone should ask

Edit nm he closed them like a complete pussy
He didn’t seem too happy a while back when I said he lived in niggertown.

It’s extra funny because I didn’t know who he was at the time and Ive actually read several of his books. Nothing groundbreaking, but entertaining vacation reads if you’re not looking for anything deep.

Forum Clout
He didn’t seem too happy a while back when I said he lived in niggertown.

It’s extra funny because I didn’t know who he was at the time and Ive actually read several of his books. Nothing groundbreaking, but entertaining vacation reads if you’re not looking for anything deep.
Scalzi lives in nigger town? Last I checked he's living in Bradford Ohio, which about as non diverse as you can get. But he totally cares about minorities. Lying liberal scum