• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leaked E-mails Reveal Hugo Awards Committee Spied On Writers On Behalf Of The Chinese Government For Chengdu WorldCon

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
I’m so sorry Paul.

IMG_5913.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That’s absolutely hilarious. This is going to be underrated but it’s probably on my top 3 all time laughs ever here.

The Chinese communist party conducted an investigation into Paul Weimer and deemed him a real problem and banned him completely.

They likely looked into him more and realized he was also a pedophile.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
That’s absolutely hilarious. This is going to be underrated but it’s probably on my top 3 all time laughs ever here.

The Chinese communist party conducted an investigation into Paul Weimer and deemed him a real problem and banned him completely.

They likely looked into him more and realized he was also a pedophile.
It wasn't the Chinese government though, it was his fellow blue hairs who worried he might be problematic.

With friends like these, who needs enemies!? Right, gang? :colin_sm:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It wasn't the Chinese government though, it was his fellow blue hairs who worried he might be problematic.

With friends like these, who needs enemies!? Right, gang? :colin_sm:

The Chinese were ultimately completely vindicated to keep out the pedophile scumbag delinquents like Paul from the ceremony. He’s a real problem and I’m happy the CCP notice it. He’s most likely banned from ever visiting China now, he almost certainly is.

Say what you want about the Chinese but they get things done right.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Who is making the first paul Weimer Twitter account with the “free Tibet” background.

Would be a good bit, impersonate sfwa people and make pro Taiwan, pro Uyghur, pro Tibet comments to get them black listed
I think Chinese Loyalist Paul would be funnier. Just lots of rhetoric about Taiwan