• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lazlow was a tiresome faggot

G

Speaking of GTA...

ddf0aa0ae054fd7d6d4891cf32305ba7.png
"She's a woman... AND a Latina!!!"

I think they could have made just the woman part work if they made it like a Charlize Theron in the movie Monster type, but yeah, it's obvious they're just doing the "representation" meme. Bonnie and Clyde Mexican sounds dumb and completely uninteresting.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
"She's a woman... AND a Latina!!!"

I think they could have made just the woman part work if they made it like a Charlize Theron in the movie Monster type, but yeah, it's obvious they're just doing the "representation" meme. Bonnie and Clyde Mexican sounds dumb and completely uninteresting.
Although Catalina from GTA III and San Andreas was a raging schizo cunt.

Forum Clout
I never listened to his radio stations on any GTA game. I'd just skip right past his whiney voice. I never understood why they kept putting him in the game until I heard him on the show. Nice forcing yourself into every fucking game, stupid.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Fair warning, if Jenna is the next GTA protagonist you'll never hear the end of it from me.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
They have to start a LGBTQIP+ theft ring, stealing from the rich to give to the poor. They should also get recruited by the Feds to do espionage against "racist" conservatives and maybe even assassinate an orange man-type character. *Maybe also tase and abduct people who refuse to get vaccinated with the 12th quarter-yearly booster.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The worst part about Lazlow was that he would go onto O&A to promote GTA and O&A would let him on in exchange for getting a bit part in GTA or RDR. So the audience would have to sit through an infomercial for GTA with O&A and Jimmy fake laughing at Lazlow's awful garbage 'jokes' and comments because he was their primary hookup for voice acting work. His appearances are pretty much paid advertisement where he gets plugs in exchange for O&A doing voice acting.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Murdering and stealing is a-ok! But, heckin racism and sexism?

You can derive pleasure from simulating any heinous crime, literally as the object of the game, but there is to be absolutely no pleasure derived from harmless jokes.

Sorry chud, obsessively playing shoot-em-up games has zero effect on your psyche -- and hearing off-color jokes in passing will turn you into a klansman. We're doing this for your safety.