• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Layla begged Joe to change his FB

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
It really has. This stupid cruise has eclipsed all expectations and he's gonna come back possibly having lost money on the whole thing.
It’s my favorite thing to happen here for a long time. Everyone knew imbecile Joe would make this into some kind of disaster, but who could have seen all this?

I’m calling it now - Joe comes home to have Layla tell him she’s pregnant. Perfect ending to his money pit disaster world tour.
My prediction: Joe makes it all the way through his cruise, then immediately blows a vocal cord during his show two days after he gets back.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m calling it now - Joe comes home to have Layla tell him she’s pregnant. Perfect ending to his money pit disaster world tour.
Lets see if he stick to his guns if she got knocked up.

1718745191250.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Whenever someone has a problem with Joe he laughs and acts as though they need to handle it. If Joe is ever inconvenienced he acts like it's the end of the world. Joe Snr really raped his two queer sons into being such complete faggots they're almost women.

I always remember that video where he had to pay a parking ticket for $200 or something and he felt like he shouldn't have to (the Joseph Lane is a thing after all 😎) so he crumpled up $1 bills and put it in an envelope as payment. He actually thought that making some sap who sits behind a desk all day uncrumple his bills and sort them is somehow "sticking it to the system".

I understand why zoomers hate his generation so much. Him and Ant are such typical entitled pieces of boomer trash. Just nothing but hypocrisy and the "I got mine" attitude (which of course isn't even true in Joe's case).

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
At first, I thought there was some ridiculous Facebook rule why Joe couldn't change the name of the account. To know that he could have changed it at any fucking time, all the while niggerposting using his daughter's full name, is outright insane.
I think Facebook tightened the rules a bit like ten years ago, trying to force people to use their real names by tying their accounts to phone numbers.

Then everyone under the age of 40 stopped using FB and the site began hemorrhaging money even faster than other social media, so they panicked and came up with a bunch of initiatives to boost engagement. It's the reason why the site is borderline unusable these days, because your feed will be 90% filled with nonsense you don't give a shit about. I doubt they give a shit about the realness of accounts these days. Last I noticed, they're actually encouraging people to use like twitter or Instragram handles to make the place more 'influencer' friendly.

In any case, Joe always had the option to use a burner to craft another account. He's just too stupid and lazy to even attempt it.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
I think Facebook tightened the rules a bit like ten years ago, trying to force people to use their real names by tying their accounts to phone numbers.

Then everyone under the age of 40 stopped using FB and the site began hemorrhaging money even faster than other social media, so they panicked and came up with a bunch of initiatives to boost engagement. It's the reason why the site is borderline unusable these days, because your feed will be 90% filled with nonsense you don't give a shit about. I doubt they give a shit about the realness of accounts these days. Last I noticed, they're actually encouraging people to use like twitter or Instragram handles to make the place more 'influencer' friendly.

In any case, Joe always had the option to use a burner to craft another account. He's just too stupid and lazy to even attempt it.
You can sign up with protonmail. They no longer give a shit lol

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Whenever someone has a problem with Joe he laughs and acts as though they need to handle it. If Joe is ever inconvenienced he acts like it's the end of the world. Joe Snr really raped his two queer sons into being such complete faggots they're almost women.
You mean having logic like “Listen Opie just needs to fucking deal with the fact that i’ll show up drunk, or fall asleep on air, or not show up at all, or shit talk his family, or not get him a wedding gift, or leave his wedding, or not show up to sponsor meetings! THATS NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM! GET OVER IT! but FUCK HIM FOR FUCKING DARING TO SAY I DONT CARE ABOUT THE SHOW OR ANYONE ELSE! HOW FUCKING DARE HE IMPLY IM HUMAN GARBAGE! HOW FUCKING DARE HE NOT QUIT TO STAND BEHIND ME BEING FIRED!”

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
he may have changed the name, but unfortunately there’s hundreds of screenshots of “Layla Cumia” posting racist and offensive things to her FB account. I’m sure those won’t be some of the first results when employers google her name

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I always remember that video where he had to pay a parking ticket for $200 or something and he felt like he shouldn't have to (the Joseph Lane is a thing after all 😎) so he crumpled up $1 bills and put it in an envelope as payment. He actually thought that making some sap who sits behind a desk all day uncrumple his bills and sort them is somehow "sticking it to the system".

I understand why zoomers hate his generation so much. Him and Ant are such typical entitled pieces of boomer trash. Just nothing but hypocrisy and the "I got mine" attitude (which of course isn't even true in Joe's case).
That was his homeowners association I think. They told him not to permanently park his van in visitor carparks or something like that. His own neighbors who have to spend their time telling the local nigger to behave.

#AMERICAINDISTRESS