• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lawtuber now covering Pats lawsuit LIVE

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I got a jury duty summons once and the experience was a fucking pain in the ass because I was young at the time. Like 19 or 20, and I had to constantly be checking my email, which I hardly ever used at the time, to see if they had e-mailed me and then when they did they gave me some phone number to call and it was an automated voice that said I had to show up on such and such date & time. So I'm thinking "Fuck I have jury duty soon. How long is it going to take, days, weeks, months? I don't fucking know and I don't want to even be involved." That went on for like a month or two because I kept getting emails to call the number and find out the jury selection date had been delayed multiple times because of behind the scenes litigation, negotiation, or whatever the fuck. Then it finally was settled out of court and dismissed but it still annoyed the shit out of me because I had to spend any amount of time thinking about it at all. I hope I never get another one.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Idk jury duty seems fun. Still haven’t been called for it yet though. It also seems like the selection process is so meticulous you dont need to act like a retard to get dismissed. I can only speak on what other people have told me but let’s say you get called for a case about a car accident. Depending on how specific they want to get just knowing somebody who’s been in a car accident could make you biased and thus exempt from serving. And how many people who get picked for the jury get set up with some OJ case where they’re gone for two years?
Na its boring as shit unless you get some crazy murder case. Otherwise, its people with DUI's and shit and the lawyers just bore you to death with legalese and paperwork. It's quite awful.