Late 90s Bjork was hot.

G

Bjork-3.jpg

G

Now you just have to post on a internet forum dedicated to a radio show that has been off the air for almost 10 years to be considered weird, how times have changed.
Lmao nah I mean all these "weird and quirky" girls nowadays that are celebs that aren't Bjork tier hot bug me.

If a woman is going to take apart a TV and tell a weird story in broken English, she needs to make me want to impregnate and protect her.

Otherwise you end up with lady Gaga. All weird and no hot.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Lmao nah I mean all these "weird and quirky" girls nowadays that are celebs that aren't Bjork tier hot bug me.

If a woman is going to take apart a TV and tell a weird story in broken English, she needs to make me want to impregnate and protect her.

Otherwise you end up with lady Gaga. All weird and no hot.
I get the same vibes with Ricci, she's quirky and cute, and i want to protect her while simultaneously shooting load after load in every one of her available holes.

handsomeblue

Game Over Anthony Cumia 2024 🎮🩺💔🏥💀
All my forum friends are either nuts or screwing with me. I never found Björk to be sexy. :image_9250:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Does it bum fans out that no matter how much you love & support her you'll always be the 2nd most well-known Björk fan at best? Talk about a tough one.
I don't wanna be well-known, i just want to clog up every one of her available holes, and also start a family with her in the Icelandic wilderness, while living in a iglo, is that too much to ask for?