• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lashing out to cope with stress

Should I vent my emotions on undeserving, unsuspecting people?

• Total voters

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Just shout and vent at your sister, she can't fight back.

(I'm so sorry, Terry)
Amor fati is a Latin phrase that may be translated as "love of fate" or "love of one's fate". It is used to describe an attitude in which one sees everything that happens in one's life, including suffering and loss, as good or, at the very least, necessary.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Amor fati is a Latin phrase that may be translated as "love of fate" or "love of one's fate". It is used to describe an attitude in which one sees everything that happens in one's life, including suffering and loss, as good or, at the very least, necessary.
My formula for greatness in a human being is amor fati: that one wants nothing to be different, not forward, not backward, not in all eternity. Not merely bear what is necessary, still less conceal it—all idealism is mendacity in the face of what is necessary—but love it.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
My formula for greatness in a human being is amor fati: that one wants nothing to be different, not forward, not backward, not in all eternity. Not merely bear what is necessary, still less conceal it—all idealism is mendacity in the face of what is necessary—but love it.
I am all in with Nietzsche to be completely honest witya.

We used to talk on the phone for hours.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
it happens
1684020076633.png

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
lashing out to cope with stress is perfectly normal, OP

And after you do do that, you can go back to drinking appletini's, posting on reddit, and watching Met's games.
You know- other gay stuff similar to lashing out like a queer