Landau’s ‘Normal World’ Challenges Comedic Status Quo

Landau’s ‘Normal World’ Challenges Comedic Status Quo
Sketch series channels 'Black Mirror' to shine light on warped reality

This is painfully unfunny but looks like someone spent a ton of money producing it.
That third sketch is like the cringe love child between a Black Mirror episode and an overlong SNL bit. I challenge someone to sit through that entire thing without skipping forward

Oh, and check out the rest of the stuff on this site. Its basically the Epoch Times entertainment section :)

Last edited:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Hollywood in Toto?

Fag.

Most Hollywood news sites either ignore, or malign, readers who crave more freedom, less regulation and a smaller government footprint.

You won’t find that at Hollywood in Toto.

I’m Christian Toto, an award-winning journalist, film critic and podcaster with more than 20 years experience covering Hollywood. I’m a Rotten Tomatoes certified reviewer and belong to both the Critics’ Choice Association and the Denver Film Critics Society.

Rotten Tomatoes Approved Critic

Most importantly? I love movies.

What I don’t love is how both Hollywood and the media can’t stop trashing people just like me (and you): Conservatives.

I’ve worked in media long enough to know the vast majority of entertainment coverage leans to the left.

And it’s getting even more imbalanced.

That’s why I created Hollywood in Toto in 2014 – to give fellow conservatives a place where they can discover the latest news and reviews without insults.

In short, this site has your back.

HiT also cheers when Hollywood gets it right, no pun intended (this time). Stars giving ’til it hurts. Movies celebrating freedom and liberty. Actors using their platforms for unabashedly good causes.

You can follow HiT on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. More requests, comments? Reach out to me at christian (at) hollywoodintoto.com.

Hollywood Made Me Do It​

I didn’t start out as an accidental culture warrior.

My father, with an assist from Abbott & Costello, made me love movies. So when my art career fizzled (after ponying up for three degrees!) I segued to movie criticism.

Except there weren’t any critic gigs open at the time.

So I played the long game. I wrote local news and feature stories at The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review while scrounging for any available arts assignments. A few came my way, and slowly I invaded the Trib’s entertainment section.

Christian Toto public speaker HiT editor
Christian Toto is a sought after speaker as well as entertainment journalist.
When I later landed at The Washington Times, I pulled the same stunt. It worked. Again.

Phew.

I finally emerged as one of the newspaper’s regular film critics, reviewing movies and interviewing A-list talent like Tom Hanks, Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Spacey.

All the while, Hollywood began to change – both in its soapbox sermons and the content it cranked out.

So I started to shift my entertainment coverage, capturing this new Hollywood in a way most of my peers either ignored or applauded.

Today, when Hollywood takes a lazy swipe at paying customers who happened to hold views outside the left-of-center consensus, HiT isn’t afraid to step up.

This site offers news, reviews and commentary from a right-of-center perspective. We also respect people of faith, something many other sites can’t claim. And, if you want HiT-inspired merch, you can find it here at Rush Order Tees.

I ordered one myself, and it’s a quality fit!

Liberals – you’re welcome here, too. This site doesn’t traffic in Fake News or disparage people in cruel ways. You might expand your horizons with every click. We might even agree on more issues than you think.

Here are some essential HiT stories that reflect the site’s core mission: