• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lady Di's son is a Opie guy

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
There's a clip from around 2004 where Di is on the phone and she's with the woman that I assume got her into crack. The name escapes me right now, but she lived with Bill for a while until Bill kicked her out.
They didn't say the name of the woman in 2004, but if its the same one that Bill talked about, her name was Lisa.

There were other times she would call in when she was living in some flop house with other drunks, including one named Howie that the b-b-b-b-boys talked to. He answered questions in the affirmative with "ohh yeah." Surely one of you homos remember this? Wonder whatever happened to him, hopefully he got his life in order and gave up the drinking sniff
Yep, I remember. It was when Di was reading off her resume and kept listing something about packing, and Howie kept chiming in the background "fudge packers"

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Diana's husband died suddenly. Losing the person you thought you were gonna do stuff with forever really throws you off course, and in some cases makes you not care about your life anymore.

Lazy Di was a bad person in the sense that she was a loser and a stlaker of a "famous" person. One of the upsides of O&A being on FM Radio was anybody could stumble upon the show, so you ended up with insane middle aged women who were obsessed with a shock jock show meant for teenage boys.

She wasn't malicious, but she was a user who always made excuses, and she was lazy unless there was something in it for her. That being said, it was fascinating listening to people with such low self awareness in Marion's case. Diana was much more self aware and quick witted even as a drunk she always had an answer for everything, the unintentional perfect response.

You can make sense of why they liked O&A... Mentally they were all teenagers and wanted to live a second life where they hadn't been losers and the boys in school paid attention to them. Show us your bubbs!!!

Amen brotherman. Those two rascals will pick up the phone sometime soon. Believe it
Ya Kiddin! But seriously when did Diana's husband die?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Ya Kiddin! But seriously when did Diana's husband die?
It wasn't her husband. It was the father of her child. He died in October of 2001. Don't ask me why but here's his grave:

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Ant mentioned in the Newsweek article outtakes about him and Opie (2015) that Lady Di calls into the Compound show every day but he leaves her on hold because it's just too sad
That implies that somebody that isn't in the payroll would call Compound Media.

And we all know that isn't true.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
It wasn't her husband. It was the father of her child. He died in October of 2001. Don't ask me why but here's his grave:
For some reason I thought you meant Marion. I was drunk.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/130264017/vincent-p-starzynski[/URL]
Considering it was suicide by locomotive I assume there is one coffin under there surrounded by hundreds of smaller coffins.