• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kylie bangers

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Pierogi forehead Van Damme hit that on Street Fighter, brother.

1678211691789.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When that "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" song came out, I was watching Much Music and the video was on all the time. I remember one time my dad was like "Is that Kylie Minogue? She used to date the INXS guy who jerked himself off to death. She's so hot. Can you believe she's like 70 years old?"

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
What are those bread hotdogs called again?
It's not a hotdog. It's a sausage. A sausage is called a snag. It's a snag with or without the bread. There's no official name for a sausage served on a slice of bread with tomato sauce (what am I five?). It's just assumed you know what's going on regarding the sausage situation wherever you are.

If someone offers you a snag, it's on a slice of bread because you're not a cunt who needs a plate. If you are given the snag and bread on a serviette, it is proper custom to drop the serviette on the ground and say "Fuckin' poof" as you walk away.

It's mostly a way of eating a sausage without having to directly hold a hot sausage but it just so happens to be a culinary delight. Some people add chopped onion but that's stupid. Same with adding mustard. That's immigrant influence trying to ruin true blue strayan culture. White fuckin' bread, a snag and tomato sauce. That's it. Don't say ketchup because nobody knows what the fuck that is. If someone just says sauce then they mean tomato sauce.

You get a snag when you're at Bunnings and sometimes at Supercheap.

g6e-au.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's not a hotdog. It's a sausage. A sausage is called a snag. It's a snag with or without the bread. There's no official name for a sausage served on a slice of bread with tomato sauce (what am I five?). It's just assumed you know what's going on regarding the sausage situation wherever you are.

If someone offers you a snag, it's on a slice of bread because you're not a cunt who needs a plate. If you are given the snag and bread on a serviette, it is proper custom to drop the serviette on the ground and say "Fuckin' poof" as you walk away.

It's mostly a way of eating a sausage without having to directly hold a hot sausage but it just so happens to be a culinary delight. Some people add chopped onion but that's stupid. Same with adding mustard. That's immigrant influence trying to ruin true blue strayan culture. White fuckin' bread, a snag and tomato sauce. That's it. Don't say ketchup because nobody knows what the fuck that is. If someone just says sauce then they mean tomato sauce.

g6e-au.gif
I like when Australians call people shit-cunts

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout

g6e-au.gif

And onions but they have to be burnt black and soaked in oil.