• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kylie bangers

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout

eb66beb1670bff5750445f3b807d9a99.gif

SpanishYoungBluewhale-max-1mb.gif

G

Kylie could still get it always had a thing for her

“Where The Wild Roses Grow" was written very much with Kylie in mind. I'd wanted to write a song for Kylie for many years. I had a quiet obsession with her for about six years. I wrote several songs for her, none of which I felt was appropriate to give her. It was only when I wrote this song, which is a dialogue between a killer and his victim, that I thought finally I'd written the right song for Kylie to sing. I sent the song to her and she replied the next day.”

C5A2942E-DE26-4539-B162-CF8BE87484F9.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Kylie could still get it always had a thing for her

“Where The Wild Roses Grow" was written very much with Kylie in mind. I'd wanted to write a song for Kylie for many years. I had a quiet obsession with her for about six years. I wrote several songs for her, none of which I felt was appropriate to give her. It was only when I wrote this song, which is a dialogue between a killer and his victim, that I thought finally I'd written the right song for Kylie to sing. I sent the song to her and she replied the next day.”

View attachment 99441
I hope Nick got some Minogue pussy out of the deal

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout