• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kiwifarms

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Rick's alcoholism is an often-ignored aspect of his mental decline
It really is starting to take its toll. Its good it doesnt get mentioned often. Would want pat to have an epiphany and actually try to control of his alcoholism. He has been consistently drunk for years. Starts in the early afternoon and goes til 11pm or more at night. Everyday. He probably would struggle to go sober cold turkey.

G

Rick's alcoholism is an often-ignored aspect of his mental decline
This. One of my best friends growing up who was very smart and talented became a heavy drinker, and it turned him into a complete dickhead, and also made him lose his mind. He was much younger than Pat as well and it had not gone on for nearly as long as Pat's alcoholism. That shit ruins your mind and not only removes your intelligence, but turns you into a total unlikeable dickhead.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I haven't read any of his books and never will, but based on his pretentious, circuitous writing style and inability to make a coherent argument, I'm going to assume that his output has always been shit but has gotten worse due to laziness and constraints placed on him by the woke crowd that he panders to.

Years ago he was motivated and looking to make a name for himself and he also had more creative freedom, e.g. he could make the protagonist for his novel a white man instead of an Eskimo lesbian or whatever.