• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kiwifarms

G

I'm not a member there but someone read his book The Ark and said that it's actually good. They compared it to his later books and said that in comparison, it's like they were written by a retard.

The people there are saying the only reason the first one was better is because Patrick wrote it as Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy fanfiction, and he spent longer writing it.

First of all, all of his books are fanfiction. None of his ideas are original. Second of all, he spent a long time writing all of his shit.

The reason his later books (2016 onwards) are shit is because HE HAD A BRAIN INJURY AND IS FUCKING RETARDED NOW. The Ark was written by pre-brain injury Pat. Someone tell them that.

G

When was the big wipe out on his bike? If he got his brains scrambled, that would explain a lot.
On Twitter he talked about having a motorcycle accident in May of 2017. But his personality changed before then, so the brain scar must have been from something else.

accident.jpg

G

Brain injury would explain him answering every text and losing $140,000 because he was called fat a few times.
I 100% believe something happened to him. His personality shifted so much too quickly, and all of a sudden he has a scar on his forehead. It's just a scar, you can argue, but think about the impact needed on your body to create a scar. I have a small, barely noticable one on my knee but the injury was fawkin' brutal, blood pouring everywhere, etc. And Pat's injury was right where his brain is.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
The people there are saying the only reason the first one was better is because Patrick wrote it as Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy fanfiction, and he spent longer writing it.

First of all, all of his books are fanfiction. None of his ideas are original. Second of all, he spent a long time writing all of his shit.

Hitchhiker's Guide, The Hunt for Red October... surely the rest are all original ideas.

726867-E0-3503-4092-81-C2-5-D7-C70-D63752.jpg

Oh.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Let me stop your right there. Plenty of people here have read or skimmed through the Ark. It's dogshit. I've seen the reviews. I've written dozens of reviews (allegedly, but also really). It's stinks!
They said it was good compared to his later works, which is like comparing getting aids to terminal cancer. Neither are good to have, but one is far less lethal than the other.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Brain injury? in 2016? Nah nigga, he just flipped over Trump.
Yeah he suffered the same brain injury Nana did when Obama won. Two retards completely devoting their lives to more successful people who will never know they exist.

@Stent and the now departed @CanISitOnJonsLap both read and reviewed The Ark and both accurately portrayed it as the excruciating dreck is it. Not saying Gate Crashers and In the Black aren't worse but it's sort of like how you'd rather step in dog shit than hobo shit.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
It's not a brain injury. He's a pathetic loser with extreme narcissism and he's always been one. Adrienne leaving him fucked him up good, and after getting somewhat over the initial shock, he went about re-inventing himself in a bizarre attempt to make Adrienne jealous.

Ditched the glasses, made over his wardrobe (into something equally shitty), lost a little bit of weight, and began cosplaying as a badass (Frat Pat™) who works out, does triathlons, drives motorcycles and Mustangs, does standup, etc.

Then he had that silly viral tweet about abortion. I firmly believe that this is what broke his brain beyond repair. Suddenly he has thousands of twitter followers and people are writing articles about him and his silly thought experiment. Despite being a completely meaningless distinction, it went straight to his head. Twitter became his entire life because on Twitter, he's a somebody with 45,000 followers. In real life, he's a big fat unemployed nobody with no friends. On Twitter, he's a brash bad boy who can pretend he's a fit bodybuilder who writes for the New York Times and The Hill. He's a mythical Hemingway figure, tearing up the road on his motorcycle, getting drunk all the time, firing guns. Real life: disgusting fatbody with no career or prospects who is ballooning up in weight.

And on and on. He's always been an insane narcissist asshole, but it's Twitter that pushed him over the edge.