• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kiwifarmer Toyota Tacoma 1997 shared this while trying to breach the containment zone

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
This guy is such a methed out loser. Stop harassing people. Patposting is dead.

Quasi sic'd methed out sociopaths on this Patrick guy to be his personal army...imagine the karmic suffering he will endure. (Quasi's lawyers rich though, but quasi will only get your karmic residue, you cursed, methed out energetic loser.

"Toyota Tacoma" btw. Unfunny, suicidal druggie
Log off. Go to sleep.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
1 time is all it takes, child. Enjoy prison.

It does sound like his phone is disconnected.

Feel free to correct me - might you get a different response depending on your service? Toyota got a "not in service," to a call from a brand new burner number. If you were on a different service might you get one ring and quickly to VM?

No one has reported multiple rings, and no one has reported responses to texts.

1000000720.jpg

Forum Clout
It does sound like his phone is disconnected.

Feel free to correct me - might you get a different response depending on your service? Toyota got a "not in service," to a call from a brand new burner number. If you were on a different service might you get one ring and quickly to VM?

No one has reported multiple rings, and no one has reported responses to texts.

View attachment 194070
Maybe he found a way around the burner numbers? Use your real number you fucking pussy. What's Rick gonna do?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
What is supe?
Supervise, I.E when you would actually be charged for the call if you didn't have unlimited minutes. When both legs of a call have an open mic. When you get an error message on the old telephone system your leg of the call can't send audio to the other end. So a lot of the time with VOIP calls if you get this situation you'll just hear fake rings instead of the SIT tone and the error message.

Last edited:

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Supervise, I.E when you would actually be charged for the call if you didn't have unlimited minutes. When both legs of a call have an open mic. When you get an error message on the old telephone system your leg of the call can't send audio to the other end. So a lot of the time with VOIP calls if you get this situation you'll just hear fake rings instead of the SIT tone and the error message.

Dude please.
Is his phone disconnected or does Pop Pop have an old phone?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Dude please.
Is his phone disconnected or does Pop Pop have an old phone?
someone only called from textnow, but what happened for them is it kept ringing and then disconnected after a while. No VM. The supervision shit is just the most likely explanation for that. Yeah I think it's disconnected. Wdym pop pop?