• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kiwi is the Nigger of the World

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
They have a problem with people who prod Patrick? Coming from the dudes who prodded a literal tard into fucking his mother. But WE have a reputation problem, sure.
If you actually think Chris didn’t rape his mother of his own volition then you’re a goddamn moron. All evidence points to it being his idea. Also, Chris deserved all the bullying he got, you stupid nigger brain.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If you actually think Chris didn’t rape his mother of his own volition then you’re a goddamn moron. All evidence points to it being his idea.
Literally half and half. My overall point is that even if Kiwifarms didn’t force him they didn’t give a shit that he did anyway.

1. The retard talking to Chris about his motherfucking was delighted to hear more details, literally savoring over it.
2. When this was leaked, Kiwifarmers didn’t give a shit that a troll provoked him to do something bad, they gave a shit that Chris Chan was becoming viral and she would be looked at as how all Kiwis act. Thats why they gave her shit.
3. Null didn’t cut off Chris for fucking his mother. He cut off Chris for lying to him.

Lotta fawkin problems over there.
Also, Chris deserved all the bullying he got, you stupid nigger brain.
Nowhere did I imply that he didn’t, dumb dumb. But what looks worse comparing KF with us? Trolls bullying a fat retard or trolls bullying a loser author? Hence the “reputation problem”. Bullying a literal tard looks bad no matter how much he deserves it.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
These shitcunts were salivating over the idea that Null would narrate Porsalin's documentary, as if Null were the Joker to Pat's Fatman.

Mr "I want to start a family" is just as fat and queer.
His Pat impression fucking stinks too. "Yeah, I know it sounds nothing like him but this is how I imagine it reading his posts cause it's funny." Is it? Fuck off.

cachorro

Forum Clout
law-kiwis HAHAHA HOOLEESHITTT. Where were the law kiwis when their favorite rapist voice actor got his shit pushed in by his own retarded representation? Fear the beard!
What about when Josh got humiliated in the 10th circuit by a pro se insane person? Where are all the law-kiwis hiding!?

1709499505567.png

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Literally half and half. My overall point is that even if Kiwifarms didn’t force him they didn’t give a shit that he did anyway.

1. The retard talking to Chris about his motherfucking was delighted to hear more details, literally savoring over it.
2. When this was leaked, Kiwifarmers didn’t give a shit that a troll provoked him to do something bad, they gave a shit that Chris Chan was becoming viral and she would be looked at as how all Kiwis act. Thats why they gave her shit.
3. Null didn’t cut off Chris for fucking his mother. He cut off Chris for lying to him.

Lotta fawkin problems over there.

Nowhere did I imply that he didn’t, dumb dumb. But what looks worse comparing KF with us? Trolls bullying a fat retard or trolls bullying a loser author? Hence the “reputation problem”. Bullying a literal tard looks bad no matter how much he deserves it.
I think the difference between you and I is I don’t give a fuck what faggots outside this forum think of us. We’re already thought of as cyber terrorists/white supremacists.

So be it.

Besides, you do know that just about none of the kiwi niggers trolled Chris, right? They’re just by standing fags. The actual trolls pretty much left it all behind for the most part.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I think the difference between you and I is I don’t give a fuck what faggots outside this forum think of us. We’re already thought of as cyber terrorists/white supremacists.

So be it.

Besides, you do know that just about none of the kiwi niggers trolled Chris, right? They’re just by standing fags. The actual trolls pretty much left it all behind for the most part.
Were you one of the trolls that directly interacted with Chris or a miscreant/PVCC member?

Also got any pics of Emily/Kim Wilson’s ass?