• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
"It's like you're mad or something"

It's like you have that effect on people. It's like you're a caricature of an irritating, mosquito-like, dyed in the wool Jew who can't help but grate on everyone he interacts with with the never ending arguments. No matter how hard you get verbally fucked, no matter how badly you embarrass yourself, nobody ever truly wins or loses an argument with you because you're a cartoon jew stereotype. It's like arguing with Patrick Tomlinson (an actual retard). You win, Danny. I can't play guitar, my dick is small and you could kill me with your bare hands.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I don't know the guy but wasn't impressed with what I saw there.

I'm real out of practice but I'm picking-up a decent Gibson Les Paul (replica) tomorrow... so now I can annoy guitarists as well as rappers with my musical shenanigans

BenDovid

Forum Clout
"It's like you're mad or something"

It's like you have that effect on people. It's like you're a caricature of an irritating, mosquito-like, dyed in the wool Jew who can't help but grate on everyone he interacts with with the never ending arguments. No matter how hard you get verbally fucked, no matter how badly you embarrass yourself, nobody ever truly wins or loses an argument with you because you're a cartoon jew stereotype. It's like arguing with Patrick Tomlinson (an actual retard). You win, Danny. I can't play guitar, my dick is small and you could kill me with your bare hands.

Hey man, I didn't post a thread shitting on some musician while at the same time claiming to be one. Maybe just shut the fuck up next time? All it took for you to go from 0 to 100 was me asking you to do the thing you were very confident about doing better.

I find people like that to be grating and embarrassing.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Hey man, I didn't post a thread shitting on some musician while at the same time claiming to be one. Maybe just shut the fuck up next time? All it took for you to go from 0 to 100 was me asking you to do the thing you were very confident about doing better.

I find people like that to be grating and embarrassing.
It's because I genuinely don't like you. You're the only person here I can say that about. You irritate me. I've avoided you since you started posting here because any interaction inevitably leads to 17 pages of a jewy back and forth that nobody gives a shit about.

"Maybe just shut the fuck up next time." Maybe grow a foot taller before you start trying to give people orders you abjectly pathetic little goof.

G

OK, do it and post here. I'll wait.
sassy-bigpile.gif