• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He does a lot of reviews of ergonomic guitars with fanned frets and little cutaways so they rest on your knee better. There's literally no point in having a guitar like that if you're not shredding the fucking thing. I can do this noodling jerkoff shit on anything.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
OK, do it and post here. I'll wait.
Don't even start with your shit, faggot. The most hateable thing about you to me is pretending to know fuck all about music or guitar. You speak like some you're some authority on guitar because you mastered Guitar Hero, retard. Good for you. It's a video game.

I worked in a guitar store for years, I build them, my mother is an award winning musician, I've been in touring grindcore and death metal bands that you've probably heard of. I'm not posting any kind of proof but I can rest assured that I know a fuck of a lot more about this shit than you do.

The way Linger Longer gets on your nerves with the speculations about things you were actually there for is the exact same way your pretend musician shit bothers me.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Don't even start with your shit, faggot. The most hateable thing about you to me is pretending to know fuck all about music or guitar. You speak like some you're some authority on guitar because you mastered Guitar Hero, retard. Good for you. It's a video game.

I worked in a guitar store for years, I build them, my mother is an award winning musician, I've been in touring grindcore and death metal bands that you've probably heard of. I'm not posting any kind of proof but I can rest assured that I know a fuck of a lot more about this shit than you do.

The way Linger Longer gets on your nerves with the speculations about things you were actually there for is the exact same way your pretend musician shit bothers me.

Damn dude, it's like you're mad or something.

I'm an award winning body builder and horse breeder. My mother has a Masters in chemical engineering. I've built cities you've only dreamed of visiting. I've won multiple F1 races.

I'm not posting any kind of proof.

Imagine if you posted a killer shred video with my username on paper to prove it? Probably could've taken you all of, oh 30 seconds, but I guess I'll just have to take your word you're an amazing touring guitarist....

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
and this is all on top of being a non-oscar nominated actor!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
and this is all on top of being a non-oscar nominated actor!

Dude STFU, he worked at a guitar store for YEARS! YEARS!!!! That's how you know he's top -tier godlike. Do you think just ANYBODY can hold a guitar store job for YEARS at a time? If you thought Joe was the Loop Station MASTER, just you wait!!!! Yeah. That's what I thought.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Dude STFU, he worked at a guitar store for YEARS! YEARS!!!! That's how you know he's top -tier godlike. Do you think just ANYBODY can hold a guitar store job for YEARS at a time? Yeah. That's what I thought.
are you just seething because you're realising you may be posting amongst people who have seen more success than you, danny

BenDovid

Forum Clout
are you just seething because you're realising you may be posting amongst people who have seen more success than you, danny

Just asking for equal treatment. I get asked for proof of taking a shit in 2006. I can't ask back? Lots of people talk shit around here about how amazing they are at this or that, but I never see action of it.

I'm not getting roped into another endless back and forth with this kike. Yeah, I'm not substantiating anything I said. I don't owe you that. Come find me, pussy.

So instead of posting a quick shred video proving me wrong and making me look like a fucking asshole, you just simply don't owe me anything. Find you? Um, OK? What's your name and address? How do you call somebody a pussy while acting like a pussy in the same instance? Pussception.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Just asking for equal treatment. I get asked for proof of taking a shit in 2006. I can't ask back? Lots of people talk shit around here about how amazing they are at this or that, but I never see action of it.

So instead of posting a quick shred video proving me wrong and making me look like a fucking asshole, you just simply don't owe me anything. Find you? Um, OK? What's your name and address? How do you call somebody a pussy while acting like a pussy in the same instance? Pussception.
It's kind of a personal rule that I don't post anything that could possibly get me doxxed on here. People have asked for pictures of my cats too, I'm not posting any pictures or videos of my real life on here. Tough shit. I know the truth. I know that you think you know something because you played a video game. I'm pretty good at NHL games and here I am, not in the NHL.

And "come find me, pussy" was your famous last words before blocking me on the subreddit, dipshit. When you thought that made you seem like some tough guy calling on a guy in another country to "come find you" like I'm supposed to abandon my life to go to New York and ask around for THE Broadway Danny Ross. You used to talk about how you'd beat the shit out of me in one breath and then how you'd send me to prison if I ever approached you in another. Then you had a mental breakdown.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I'm not posting any pictures or videos of my real life on here. Tough shit. I know the truth. I know that you think you know something because you played a video game.

Startin' to sound like Ben Dovid ova here!!! lmao. I love how you all sound EXACTLY like me once you're put on the defense. GRINDCORE!!!! Lmao, get fucked.

BTW, I've been playing since I'm 15. I KNOW THE TRUTH!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Startin' to sound like Ben Dovid ova here!!! lmao

BTW, I've been playing since I'm 15. I KNOW THE TRUTH!
Post proof that you aren't a miserable loser and you're not living the soul-crushingly shitty life of an unlikeable rat like everyone says. I don't believe you. You don't believe me. Whatever. The rodent thinks he's better than me. Better kill myself.