• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Grand Cyclops of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I found the site, it's officialjohns.com. Hilarious to read what some of these whores complain about.
Based on the posts I've read this could be RadDudes.com. guys paying through venmo and doing a charge back and another who threw dollars at a bitch and some guy who threatened to call the cops to avoid no show fees

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
98B0140C-F415-4269-AB51-9DE652ADB059.jpeg

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
Fuck me was this prescient

FUCK. YOU. JOHN. PODESTA

^Now im on a list
So I started learning about finance and economics around 2016 or so. I figured I have a family I should at least know how money works.

While I've always been a race realist, hated feminism, etc., it was really the finance stuff that put me on the path towards the truth.

One of the things I realized early on is that people experienced in markets or market segments actually know basically what's going to happen before it does (not necessarily insider info, just pattern recognition) and they can actually make money because they know what's going to happen.

As I got redpilled on the JQ here and in other places, I also noticed that politicians and the media really do tell you what's going to happen to an extent. It's all right there for anyone who wants to find it. You can theorize and suppose and imply, but people will call you crazy for literally telling them what the papers are reporting and then interpreting it.

It's just nuts that this all is out there and yet fucking dumbass flyover Americans don't think they're being targeted while coastal elites know they are and think it's a good thing.

Absent a full collapse I just don't see normies the waking up, and at some point, it's very hard to feel sorry for them.