Kike Hate Thread

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
IMG_2168.jpeg

Nothing to see here folks! Just Trump hosting Bibi at his home in Palm Beach. Best of friends!

RobertMewler

Art is so lazy because all it takes is recreating the last supper with fats and niggers and you’ll get an entire days worth of outrage. Their point is to be provocative and you’re proving their point. If there were no reaction to it at all people would go “Well that sucked and was trying too hard”
Only "provocative", transter? It was not just camp artistic expression. It's deeper than that. The aim was to further humiliate and demoralize millions of Christians (and any sensitive and sympathetic non-Christians alike). I hardly see how showing a gruesome mockery of beheaded Marie Antoinette was of any cultural merit either. It was a debauched and disgusting display and of course it was dreamed up by a kike (Jolly) for that express purpose.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Only "provocative", transter? It was not just camp artistic expression. It's deeper than that. The aim was to further humiliate and demoralize millions of Christians (and any sensitive and sympathetic non-Christians alike). I hardly see how showing a gruesome mockery of beheaded Marie Antoinette was of any cultural merit either. It was a debauched and disgusting display and of course it was dreamed up by a kike (Jolly) for that express purpose.
It was made to make you mad and it obviously did. Job complete.

If you get humiliated and demoralized by a cucked shit European nation making fun of you…you’re a pussy, lol. All it took was swapping Jesus out for a fat negress and people are ready for some righteous fatwa

I loved watching the Twitter reactions saying “CHRISTIANS NEED TO RISE UP AND FIGHT AGAINST THIS!” yet they’ll cry when Muslims behead someone for depicting their dear prophet blowing a goat. So i guess the solution is we need to slaughter Mr. Jollystein over here for mocking Christians. Why NOT emulate the #ReligionofPeace ?

RobertMewler

It was made to make you mad and it obviously did. Job complete.

If you get humiliated and demoralized by a cucked shit European nation making fun of you…you’re a pussy, lol. All it took was swapping Jesus out for a fat negress and people are ready for some righteous fatwa

I loved watching the Twitter reactions saying “CHRISTIANS NEED TO RISE UP AND FIGHT AGAINST THIS!” yet they’ll cry when Muslims behead someone for depicting their dear prophet blowing a goat. So i guess the solution is we need to slaughter Mr. Jollystein over here for mocking Christians. Why NOT emulate the #ReligionofPeace ?
I think it disgusted me because I have morals and find value in art that is uplifting - and I recognized that what they were doing is the opposite and was actually Satanic. I am not religious so your attempt to humiliate me as if I'm some sort of faint-of-heart Christian won't work on me.

Christcucks seemingly never got the message that these people will be tortured for eternity while they boil in blood…You’re wasting your time as a mortal getting peeved over what god will take care of in due time
What gets old is they just dont stop. They can do this shit but if I peel out on a rainbow faggot jew street I get a hate crime