Kike Hate Thread

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Tough on immigration?

1717395679929.png

1717395699685.png

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Worthwhile (fairly short) read re. Germany's economy under Hitler.

Edit: Odysee link fucked me a minute ago. Became a PDWN.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
“No, I—we have to be. Look, there's been no president that's done what I've done for Israel. When you look at all of the things that I've done, and it starts with the Iran nuclear deal. You know, Bibi Netanyahu begged Obama not to do that deal. I ended that deal. And if they were smart and energetic, other than trying to get Trump, they would have made a deal because they were in bad shape. They should have made a deal with Iran. They didn't prosecute that. They didn't make that deal. But I did Golan Heights. Nobody even thought of Golan Heights. I gave them Golan Heights. I did the embassy and in Jerusalem. Jerusalem became the capital. I built the embassy. I even built the embassy. And it's a beautiful embassy for a lot less money than anybody ever thought possible. And you've heard that. But there's been no president that's done what I've done in Israel. And it's interesting. The people of Israel appreciate it. I have like a 98%—I have the highest approval numbers.”
-Donald Jew Trump

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
(On a two state solution)
“There may not be another idea. You know, there are people that say that that situation is one of the toughest, the toughest to settle. Because children grow up and they're taught to hate Jewish people at a level that nobody thought was possible. And I had a friend, a very good friend, Sheldon Adelson, who felt that it was impossible to make a deal because the level of hatred was so great. And I think it was much more so on one side than the other, but the level of hatred of Jewish people was so great, and taught from the time they were in kindergarten and before. He felt that—and he was a great dealmaker. He was a very rich man. He was a rich man because of his ability to make deals. And he loved Israel more than anything else. He loved Israel, and he wanted to protect Israel. And he felt that it was impossible to make a deal because of the level of hatred. I have been very loyal to Israel, more loyal than any other president. I've done more for Israel than any other president. Yeah, I will protect Israel.”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Of course but you’re playing their game.

“Look at the ugly nigger!!!!”

“Don’t care, stop trafficking kids and slaughtering Palestinians”

“But what about the nigger video game character!!!”

“Don’t care, we want the Epstein clients hung”
Quit being a black pilled faggot. You are complaining about shit average people have no control over, and criticizing people who are actually trying to change things they can influence. You are doing nothing. You are weak and pathetic.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

Put your shoulders down kikelet
Why would God bless people who rejected him? I have a friend who is very religious in the last few years and he's obsessed with this idea they are God's chosen. No stupid. Jesus death created a new covenant which superseded the covenant of Abraham and passed that blessing into Christianity. Kikes rejected Jesus and called him a liar and heretic. God doesn't give a fuck about the Jews. He honestly thinks Muslims are the antithesis to Christianity when it isn't. That's the Jews