• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Putting this here, just because.

1690213293798.png

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
It's also a verb.

Say "he Christianed me" sounds weird but infers a good deed.

Say "he Jewed me" and we all know what that means. It must be our darned anti-semitism.
jew used to be listed in the Scrabble dictionary (as a verb), but the jews canceled themselves from that dictionary

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
It's no more ridiculous than 6 million gassed and tortured, child.
Uh, excuse me, not all six gorillion were gassed. That's a Nazi trope intended to make the Holocaust seem fake.

Many jews were killed in other ways, like chased into a pond of acid outside (their screams were so loud that a town two miles away was abandoned), or masturbated to death by machine, cut to pieces in a room with a special floor that gave way to reveal some "moving knives," put in another room that filled with water and then electrocuted, jewish babies (they were born in the inmate hospitals in the "death camps," that were there because reasons) were sewn into footballs and kicked to death, etc. It's basic history, bigot.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Uh, excuse me, not all six gorillion were gassed. That's a Nazi trope intended to make the Holocaust seem fake.

Many jews were killed in other ways, like chased into a pond of acid outside (their screams were so loud that a town two miles away was abandoned), or masturbated to death by machine, cut to pieces in a room with a special floor that gave way to reveal some "moving knives," put in another room that filled with water and then electrocuted, jewish babies (they were born in the inmate hospitals in the "death camps," that were there because reasons) were sewn into footballs and kicked to death, etc. It's basic history, bigot.
Don't forget the rollercoaster of death

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Jews: The Holocaust was brutal. No one survived.

Also Jews:

1690396226768.png

(Yes, it's a deliberate strawman for comedic effect)

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout