Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
c2b301e870bcd63c.jpg

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
0ff8e60d955751d7.jpg

What's the Kalergi plan? Well, per Wikipedia, it's a hoax:

View attachment 106026

It's funny how these hoax documents come to fruition while people who control media just deny it's happening even though I can see with my own eyes.
They give Kalergi awards to European leaders like Merkel for helping fulfill his vision, and yet they act like it would be crazy to connect that with the manufactured "refugee" crisis.

I leaned a good term for this: "thought terminating cliches". They use these magic words like "conspiracy theory", "anti-semitic", etc. to shut down debate. Even people hip to some of the scams still use words like "conspiracy theory" to dismiss any kind of info that they aren't familiar with or isn't immediately understandable to them. Words are very powerful.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
If anyone can find the video of him at this charity... He was drunk out of his mind and sweating when he said he'd die for Israel.

EraGodless

They give Kalergi awards to European leaders like Merkel for helping fulfill his vision, and yet they act like it would be crazy to connect that with the manufactured "refugee" crisis.

I leaned a good term for this: "thought terminating cliches". They use these magic words like "conspiracy theory", "anti-semitic", etc. to shut down debate. Even people hip to some of the scams still use words like "conspiracy theory" to dismiss any kind of info that they aren't familiar with or isn't immediately understandable to them. Words are very powerful.
I'm pretty sure that the term conspiracy theory was originated by the CIA so that they could discredit people who didn't believe the mainstream version of JFK's assassination. It was meant as pejorative-

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
0ff8e60d955751d7.jpg

What's the Kalergi plan? Well, per Wikipedia, it's a hoax:

View attachment 106026

It's funny how these hoax documents come to fruition while people who control media just deny it's happening even though I can see with my own eyes.
Kalergi and The Protocols are literal playbooks for what's going on.

(Kalergi Plan) I always wondered wtf do Scandinavians and Minnesotans want from us Somalis, that they are willing to ship tens of thousands of us to the West.

I realize now, its not the Scandos or the Minnesotans (who don't want anything do with us) but their Lords and Masters who do.

(As for the Protocols) If something is fabricated, but is still correct and laid down 100 years ago what's going on today...Does it even matter if its fabricated? (its not fabricated btw). You should have a look at the protocols (and then the claim it was a Russian intel hoax from a hundred years ago...how did some Czarist spook know all this was going to happen?

Imager

Kalergi and The Protocols are literal playbooks for what's going on.

(Kalergi Plan) I always wondered wtf do Scandinavians and Minnesotans want from us Somalis, that they are willing to ship tens of thousands of us to the West.

I realize now, its not the Scandos or the Minnesotans (who don't want anything do with us) but their Lords and Masters who do.

(As for the Protocols) If something is fabricated, but is still correct and laid down 100 years ago what's going on today...Does it even matter if its fabricated? (its not fabricated btw). You should have a look at the protocols (and then the claim it was a Russian intel hoax from a hundred years ago...how did some Czarist spook know all this was going to happen?
I've not read The Protocols but I know of them. Before I was J-Woke I had a Jewish friend, old co-worker I would talk to every few years, and I asked him about them not really knowing what they were and he said it was "an anti-semitic book." Didn't say it wasn't true. The very last time I talked to him I asked him how they counted the 6 million -- maybe it was 7? Maybe it was 10? And he told me that I "sounded very anti-semitic." I started noticing the pattern that he didn't answer my questions.

What I don't get is how people don't turn this back on Jews. The same people who say "There's one race, the human race" should be asked why Jews literally don't believe that? If there's only one race, what does the word goy mean? These same people also say that "The Great Replacement is a conspiracy theory" but the data say otherwise.

352a5d7c26f91c79.jpeg

5f787a6b8eb0a20d.jpeg

33aa4f46e5dbfcd9.jpeg

1680559360657.png

By calling you "anti-semitic" and "a conspiracy theorist" it makes them not have to answer for what they are saying.

This is why you just have to tell them they sound like Jews. And it's why it drives them crazy when you point it out.

I pointed out to my Jewish friend that everyone involved in the Epstein thing was Jewish. He said, "That all happened like 15 years ago." I wish I had been woke enough to reply, "Then don't bring up The Holocaust to me." In any case, he pushed me towards being J-Pilled probably more than any single person, so in an odd, White way, I guess I should be thanking him.

EraGodless

Surprised this hasn't been posted. Comments still up. Are things (noticing) accelerating?

edit: The comments are far more interesting than the vid.

I've started to notice that a lot of comment sections (even on Yahoo) have no problem naming the Jew and they're the most popular comments.

I'm starting to think if Kanye and Kyrie Irving were kind of canaries in the coal mine to see where people stood on Jews and their outstretched power in almost all US affairs-- if you read comment sections on yahoo abd youtube- Jews were getting called out. Reddit was still pozzed but there were some subs that the truth could be spoken and it wouldn't be automatic downvotes--

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I've started to notice that a lot of comment sections (even on Yahoo) have no problem naming the Jew and they're the most popular comments.

I'm starting to think if Kanye and Kyrie Irving were kind of canaries in the coal mine to see where people stood on Jews and their outstretched power in almost all US affairs-- if you read comment sections on yahoo abd youtube- Jews were getting called out. Reddit was still pozzed but there were some subs that the truth could be spoken and it wouldn't be automatic downvotes--
Yeah, difficult to gauge overall, but even some of your mostly clueless pro-Israel neocon types eventually notice the rats re. Hollywood or big pharma/opioid epidemic, or their role in antifa and blm, internet censorship, etc. Take your pick. A bit of optimism is reasonable at this point maybe.

Imager

Yeah, difficult to gauge overall, but even some of your mostly clueless pro-Israel neocon types eventually notice the rats re. Hollywood or big pharma/opioid epidemic, or their role in antifa and blm, internet censorship, etc. Take your pick. A bit of optimism is reasonable at this point maybe.
85% of Americans currently believe in at least one anti-semitic trope, per the ADL.

They call it a "trope"...I call them "truths".

If literally decades of Holocaust education has still produced the same end result what does that tell you?