• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kid should have his skull bashed in with a rock

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I realize i'm serious posting to this nonsense but anyway,

Great message. The other young kid asks the dress kid why he's wearing an actual costume and understandably says its weird. Then an actually creepy lady dressed as a witch starts getting aggressive and escalating. As the adult in the situation Instead of explaining anything to the other boy she potentially murders him, but really just a metaphor for blocking him on social media.

Is a weird response. It's one of those things kids repeat because they were trained to. The other kid doesn't call him a fag or anything he just mentions that this shit is weird and his nanny is creepy. The nanny was also irresponsible in not explaining to dress boy that he may get made fun of. She's just like yeah wear that costume no one will say anything and if they do i'll murder them with spells or something. You wanna let him be a princess or something, ok, but explain that other kids and adults will think its weird and say something. All she says is "ok". No explanation of how the world works whether you agree with it or not.

Sounds exactly like twitter.
labeling someone racist or bigot (or woman beater) is a kind of social and economic murder. They will and do effectively murder people who call out what's going on, unless it's a non-white doing it