KF Owner Null: Patrick seems like one of the most pathetic faggots I've ever seen

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I know some people here aren't fans of Kiwi Farms, but I thought this was interesting. Null runs a website that discusses the most degenerate pieces of shit on the planet, including convicted pedophiles and puppy fuckers, yet even he seems baffled at how pathetic piggy is.

null.png

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Why did Big Pat withdraw? Does he now owe Null money? Whatabout the Quasi suit? We need answers damn it! This can't be the end.

I think that, though he won't admit it, Pat's slowly starting to realize that these are frivolous, meritless lawsuits that will award him nothing but more scorn and ridicule. He's probably hoping that, by withdrawing the suit, Null will do him a solid and remove his article.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s been heavy on model building lately, that seems to be what he does when he gets bad news since he can stare at a piece of plastic that won’t mock him. I think that’s why he’s so into it, probably since he was a kid that was his way to block out the real world. The models don’t mock him and he even said he will sit and stare for hours at the model like a lunatic.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
He's probably hoping that, by withdrawing the suit, Null will do him a solid and remove his article
That would explain his curiously level-headed tweet in which he condemned people for DDoSing the site in the wake of the trannicide, it was just to curry favor with Josh.

He might be realizing that having a KF thread is way worse than a few hundred Panera employees calling him names in some obscure corner of the Internet.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
I think that, though he won't admit it, Pat's slowly starting to realize that these are frivolous, meritless lawsuits that will award him nothing but more scorn and ridicule. He's probably hoping that, by withdrawing the suit, Null will do him a solid and remove his article.
He loves that Null is having to waste money on this nonsense.

Fatasosns.jpg

Kskakasn.jpg