• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Smith diddled as a child

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
FiRAc2SWIAE2pN0.jpg

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I expected a rape or an uncle molestation story but apparently an older child forced him to have sex with a girl the same age.

Hey I get how that could fuck you up cuz it’s weird but Smith is a faggot and weirdo for many reasons other than this.

I remember him bragging about losing his virginity at an insanely young age.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
It's weird how much it changed him. I genuinely :image_9248: liked the View Askew stuff. Some of the dialogue is corny watching them now, but at the time it felt new to have that regular guy banter drive a movie. Zack and Miri was his last movie that felt like a Kevin Smith movie, then everything after has been fucking awful. edit: say movie again, stupid.

I still can't get over how shit the new Clerks and J&S were. Both movies I tapped out not even a quarter into them.

The new Clerks was insanely bad. Way worse than reboot. I watched it a second time to make sure I wasn't tripping and holy fuck it was awful.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You can crack your jokes, and so will I.... the fact remains he is admitting that he's an attention begging needy faggot. Emo Kev Lives.

He has taken the necessary steps to come to terms with the mistakes he has made in the recent past due to overindulgence in a certain intoxicant... He's doing more than Auntie Cumia ever will to atone for his gluttony.

I hope he retcons the past decade of his awful trash movies and makes some sober minded re-takes for clerks... Those characxters should have been alienated internet haters.

There is so much in the world of commerce now that could make for excellent fodder in a Clerks movie, for them to attack and hate the customers. But of course since kevin was a stoned idiot the movie was a heartfelt letter to himself about his own heart attack and how to not be a MAGA turd!!!

I HOPE KEVIN REHABS HIS IMAGE, AND THAT ANTHONY IS INSPIRED TO DO THE SAME... BUT I DOUBT IT.

G

Stanhope has started in the last four or five years. He also started yelling at people for not muzzling down and got the tard shot.
I just remember him always saying it didn't agree with him and made him paranoid and anxious. Nice move, shithead. Start smoking it during a time when it's stronger than ever and the world stopped and made most entertainers isolated shut-ins.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
You can crack your jokes, and so will I.... the fact remains he is admitting that he's an attention begging needy faggot. Emo Kev Lives.

He has taken the necessary steps to come to terms with the mistakes he has made in the recent past due to overindulgence in a certain intoxicant... He's doing more than Auntie Cumia ever will to atone for his gluttony.

I hope he retcons the past decade of his awful trash movies and makes some sober minded re-takes for clerks... Those characxters should have been alienated internet haters.

There is so much in the world of commerce now that could make for excellent fodder in a Clerks movie, for them to attack and hate the customers. But of course since kevin was a stoned idiot the movie was a heartfelt letter to himself about his own heart attack and how to not be a MAGA turd!!!

I HOPE KEVIN REHABS HIS IMAGE, AND THAT ANTHONY IS INSPIRED TO DO THE SAME... BUT I DOUBT IT.
I always thought it was kind of odd how he went through the whole thing with Mewes, only to suddenly become an all-day, every day wake and bake stoner retard. Sure, it was only weed, but for some people, weed is retard fuel. And the movies he made during that period reflect that. And all that crying, it was unseemly.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Agreed except Stanhope notoriously doesn't like smoking weed.
yea i've got a buddy from HS like that. he drinks like a motherfucker but doesn't like weed. which is funny since he hangs with me and another guy we've both known since probably Middle School who is a huge pothead