• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Smith diddled as a child

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Kevin Smith is one of these faggots like Doug Stanhope or Rogan that discovered weed at 30 after being straight edge nerdy losers their entire life and act like it’s some fucking life changing thing.

If you don’t start smoking weed as a teenager you won’t understand because you get the perfect exposure about how retarded it makes you, and how it “helping” you is suppressing appetites or feelings.

G

Kevin Smith is one of these faggots like Doug Stanhope or Rogan that discovered weed at 30 after being straight edge nerdy losers their entire life and act like it’s some fucking life changing thing.

If you don’t start smoking weed as a teenager you won’t understand because you get the perfect exposure about how retarded it makes you, and how it “helping” you is suppressing appetites or feelings.
It's weird how much it changed him. I genuinely :image_9248: liked the View Askew stuff. Some of the dialogue is corny watching them now, but at the time it felt new to have that regular guy banter drive a movie. Zack and Miri was his last movie that felt like a Kevin Smith movie, then everything after has been fucking awful. edit: say movie again, stupid.

I still can't get over how shit the new Clerks and J&S were. Both movies I tapped out not even a quarter into them.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's weird how much it changed him. I genuinely :image_9248: liked the View Askew stuff. Some of the dialogue is corny watching them now, but at the time it felt new to have that regular guy banter drive a movie. Zack and Miri was his last movie that felt like a Kevin Smith movie, then everything after has been fucking awful. edit: say movie again, stupid.

I still can't get over how much the new Clerks and J&S were. Both movies I tapped out not even a quarter into them.
I feel like a lot of it is just 90’s nostalgia because not growing up in that time I don’t know Smith and don’t care for any of his movies or get them .

G

Agreed except Stanhope notoriously doesn't like smoking weed.