• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Nash isn't affected by YouTube comments... genuinely.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wonder how much Vince has been able to keep quiet. I’m thinking of him with the briefcase getting Jimmy Snuka out of jail. Those are the shoots I want to hear.
That’s what I’m thinking, so much has been kept quiet because he’s still alive and they don’t want to piss him off and hurt future business deals (used in video games / merchandise/ etc) Even guys that sued over getting concussions years ago are still on his shit list and no longer used for video games.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
- Nash becoming a lolcow with a full KiwiFarms page dedicated with him
He's seriously in that category. His recent Youtube videos are not comment disabled, but they show "0 comments" which is nearly impossible without editing.

Look, Kevin, I'm sorry you were raped by a pack of niggers bulbasaurs in the hot, steamy summer of 1992.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
F4W subscriber
Well, it is true. The Road Warriors (which are probably one of the most popular tag teams in WWF history) haven’t been in a WWE video game since Animal joined a class action lawsuit over concussions. That lawsuit is long over but it has kept their likeness being used in a WWE game / toys / etc which I’ve heard is good money from other former guys. Same with the tag team demolition that also hasn’t been in a game / toys made since that lawsuit. Vince loves to hold a grudge no matter how petty.

Best example is years ago WWE wanted to do a new Ultimate Warrior retrospective DVD but they couldn’t come to an agreement to work together so what did Vince do? Put out a DVD that just shit on warrior and had wrestlers all make fun of him.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Best example is years ago WWE wanted to do a new Ultimate Warrior retrospective DVD but they couldn’t come to an agreement to work together so what did Vince do? Put out a DVD that just shit on warrior and had wrestlers all make fun of him.
Fucking faggot Big Show badmouthing tue Warrior when he said he never even worked with him.

There’s plenty of reasons to shit on Bruce Prichard, but credit to him for at least continuing to shit on the Warrior after the WWE made peace with him. I can at least respect the consistency.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fucking faggot Big Show badmouthing tue Warrior when he said he never even worked with him.

There’s plenty of reasons to shit on Bruce Prichard, but credit to him for at least continuing to shit on the Warrior after the WWE made peace with him. I can at least respect the consistency.
I saw the dark side of the ring on warrior and was glad they brought up the wacky stuff he was saying a couple years before he died about gay people and other stuff. WWE really doesn’t want people to see that since they now have a special award named after him.