• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin is married to a half negress

Renaus

Forum Clout
1675217536797.png

When people said that Kevin had half white kids I thought that his wife was asian. I'd have assumed that he was some kind of step-dad but his kids kind look like a mulatto version of him.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I'm not sure about Kevin having money unless being Neil Brennan's brother pays well. He probably just told her that he'd introduce her to Dave Chapelle
I cant imagine Kevin having much $$. He works (?) at compound. Hes bitched about Neals stinginess before in the past.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I cant imagine Kevin having much $$. He works (?) at compound. Hes bitched about Neals stinginess before in the past.
Kevin has a few HBO half hours and has been a touring club comic forever. He just never got the call to stardom for one reason or another.