• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Brennan shuts Nana up.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lol imagine a leftist saying this. You literally believe everything you are told to by the media. Projection at its finest. You are terrified of going against popular opinion. Trust me, I have lived around people like you and you're pathetically sheepish.
FC931369-28A5-4095-8D48-4182630F90F5.jpeg

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Next step in the leftist playbook will be to deny that they are leftists. People who are against tradition and God are leftist by default. You don't make the rules.
Enough with the Christian larping. None of you are really committed to it. You just want to see yourself as “Conservative Christian man”

Here’s a bible verse for you:
Jesus said to the rich young man, “One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me” (Luke 18:22).

Have you sold all your possessions as Christ commanded? Or would that require to you feel discomfort?

It’s easy to act pious online but when it comes to actual sacrifice, nobody is a real Christian.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
Enough with the Christian larping. None of you are really committed to it. You just want to see yourself as “Conservative Christian man”

Jesus said to the rich young man, “One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me” (Luke 18:22).

Have you sold all your possessions as Christ commanded? Or would that require to you feel discomfort?

It’s easy to act pious online but when it comes to actual sacrifice, nobody is a real Christian.
1681782210124.jpeg

G

Jesus said to the rich young man, “One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me” ([URL='https://biblia.com/bible/esv/Luke%2018.22']Luke 18:22[/URL]).

Its a social club, a joke and could have been made extinct in the 18th century but now serves the state...Anglican churches for eg are not even holding service anymore. Just sell your churches to us we will turn them into Mosques (and are) and maintain them and also attend 5x a day, when you guys cant even muster 1 Sunday service.