• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Brennan shuts Nana up.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
A quick look at Anthony's tweets. He's claiming Ireland with it's 95% white population has collapsed and is a multicultural hell hole all because they put on a bit of a show for a US president who cosplays as Irish and Anthony doesn't like that people are saying other countries wouldn't do that for Trump.

Yet he'll talk about biased media 🤔

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
A quick look at Anthony's tweets. He's claiming Ireland with it's 95% white population has collapsed and is a multicultural hell hole all because they put on a bit of a show for a US president who cosplays as Irish and Anthony doesn't like that people are saying other countries wouldn't do that for Trump.

It doesn't matter that the white population is 95% when the other 5% is all under 40 years old and having kids. They make up probably 50% of the births every year now so the blacks will take over shortly. Ireland is doomed. By the way just call me Nana.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout

i.e. that was the Fox News outrage of the day yesterday.

Nana has no original political opinions, he just parrots what hears on TV

Like he suddenly has an informed opinion on Irish race relations?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
i.e. that was the Fox News outrage of the day yesterday.

Nana has no original political opinions, he just parrots what hears on TV

Like he suddenly has an informed opinion on Irish race relations?

this brings up another point about the hijinks of the past few weeks: Anthony does most of this shit not because he believes it, but because he thinks it's what the remainder of his audience wants to hear.

Think about this: "First of all... because she's a Schumer!" You knew her last name when you invited her and legitimized her in the eyes of the fans over and over again.

How many times has Anthony said "I'm trying to move away from politics..." only to go right back to politics? Aside from hiring terrible comedians, underpaying the good shows, and hiding the show behind a paywall, he's a clout-chaser with no scrupples. The network isn't a sincere expression of what the hosts think are funny, it's an overture to an algorithm and stances they think the fans still left are looking to have confirmed.

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout

Fucking retard

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
Anthony does most of this shit not because he believes it, but because he thinks it's what the remainder of his audience wants to hear.

I really don't think he's pandering. I think his boomer mush brain is so programmed by his stupid cable news consumption that he's actually legitimately mad about stuff he barely understands but Fox News told him to be outraged about.

And its fucking hilarious when the Fox outrage of the day rolls around to a topic Nana is firmly on the opposite side of (like abortion) and suddenly he's making pro-life rants.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
Godfrey might be excused (he is damn near 60 years old or something, probably not too subreddit-savvy)....the big nothings who DO lurk online like Chad Zumock don't ever bring that shit up either, or Sue Lightning...even the kayfabe fights started by Brennan seem more authentic because he does use dirt from here.
I've been trying to get Chad to talk about Sue for weeks and he won't bite. They only focus on his racism when there's so much more.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s such a self hating nigger.

Anthony too.
E76B72DA-5553-4623-B888-A07939C49ECC.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I've been trying to get Chad to talk about Sue for weeks and he won't bite. They only focus on his racism when there's so much more.
To be fair i think he fucked Sue but its bringing in an innocent person into this. Sue doesn’t wanna get involved in the Cumia business rightfully and its all “”””speculation”””” as opposed to his blatant racism.

If you want to cancel Cumia to the public you show his racism. You want to get Cumia cancelled with the right you bring out Sue

G

Such a victim, that poor billionaire who won the election and became leader of the free world. The right pioneered the victim mentality and the liberal faggots emulated it.
Mao tried to rewrite history too and look how that turned out. The world's oldest civilization was destroyed and 50 million innocent people were killed.

"But THIS TIME it will work!! It just has to!!"

G

I really don't think he's pandering. I think his boomer mush brain is so programmed by his stupid cable news consumption that he's actually legitimately mad about stuff he barely understands but Fox News told him to be outraged about.

And its fucking hilarious when the Fox outrage of the day rolls around to a topic Nana is firmly on the opposite side of (like abortion) and suddenly he's making pro-life rants.
Lol imagine a leftist saying this. You literally believe everything you are told to by the media. Projection at its finest. You are terrified of going against popular opinion. Trust me, I have lived around people like you and you're pathetically sheepish.

G

Next step in the leftist playbook will be to deny that they are leftists. People who are against tradition and God are leftist by default. You don't make the rules.