Kevin Brennan calls Nana a racist pedophile.

You realize how big of a retard you need to be for me to 100% side with AntH? The bitter little faggot was reminded time and time again he wasn't worth a co-host slot and his own shows were constantly being bumped for literally anything else available. As a sign of whatever good will a Cumia can muster, he's given his charity pittance and that's how he responds? Delusional old cunt.

Cry about your brother again, shitdick.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
You realize how big of a retard you need to be for me to 100% side with AntH? The bitter little faggot was reminded time and time again he wasn't worth a co-host slot and his own shows were constantly being bumped for literally anything else available. As a sign of whatever good will a Cumia can muster, he's given his charity pittance and that's how he responds? Delusional old cunt.

Cry about your brother again, shitdick.
I’m with you on this one. Hate to say. Brennan was the one who kept showing up there and it turned into every other Thursday and then every Thursday. I think the $100 was basically just something they eventually tossed him as a good will gesture. I never viewed him as a co-host, more a recurring guest. Levy didn’t even care if he got paid and just went there to hang. But it is fun to watch this play out.

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
You can tell by the intro music that the guy means business.

Edit: "Sorry I'm not on Twitch, trying to meet young children to fuck! Hey! You wanna go on my Twitch account? I'm a grown man looking to play with children!" That cracked me up. Thanks for sharing this video, brotherman.

Last edited:
G

Who would willingly associate with these faggots?

Florentine and levy?
I get levy needed da monayyy but florentine?
Is he down that bad?
Doesn’t he have crank yanker Money and just one kid and a divorce that went his way?
Why does he willingly associate with nana and kevin brennan and fucking chad zumock?
What does that say about me that I actually like florentine and still listen to his old misanthropic podcasts?
Does that mean I get influenced by kevin fucking brennan and geno by osmosis?
Birds of a feather etc?
Am i a FUCKING FAG?
… welp, found out I’m a faggot today 1/30