• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Keeping her down"

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Not surprised that Pat doesn't understand the concept of a family photo.

He lost those privileges long ago

IMG_6089.jpeg
IMG_6090.jpeg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Id love to hear stories from the family members of niki and pat. I bet they have endless stories of Pat making a scene and embarrassing everyone at different family events.
Niki’s brother is #1 on that list for me. When I heard he laughed before hanging up on a Redditor, I became convinced that he’s a brotherman.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Niki’s brother is #1 on that list for me. When I heard he laughed before hanging up on a Redditor, I became convinced that he’s a brotherman.
Id also like to hear from that cousin in the military. I bet they have butted heads over politics and military shit that pat thinks he knows more than others about.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Isn’t it funny that Pat never talks about going out to help his elderly parents with stuff around the house. He never humble brags about having the time as an author to help them out or spend time with them. By all of Pat’s fictitious accounts; he was raised by ideal parents who gave him an ideal childhood and taught him to #dltiw. The only time we’ve heard him bring them up is when he retcons his past and had them swaTTed for sympathy points.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Isn’t it funny that Pat never talks about going out to help his elderly parents with stuff around the house. He never humble brags about having the time as an author to help them out or spend time with them. By all of Pat’s fictitious accounts; he was raised by ideal parents who gave him an ideal childhood and taught him to #dltiw. The only time we’ve heard him bring them up is when he retcons his past and had them swaTTed for sympathy points.
I think that’s how he piles up the miles on his rustang. Where else is he going? Not to a house outside Portage, that’s for sure. But I agree it’s weird that he never talks about them in the present tense beyond the unverified swattings.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Hilarious to see his entire persona change from that tinted glasses, goatee, dad BBQ shirt Hank Hill character to his new haircut, shave, tight graphic tees, Ken Griffey Jr backwards hats, queer jeans stealthy geek persona. I wonder when he got the terrible Pam Anderson barbed wire tattoo

I'll show her for leaving me
He looks like a man who beats his wife in this pic. Something about the goatee, the glasses, and the way he is posing with his hands makes him appear very controlling. Good thing he dropped this or he would have never been able land Niki

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I believe Sen Britt’s husband is showing her extreme reverence by having her sit while he and the children stand. That picture is the opposite of Patriarchy. Pat is retarded.
There’s no such thing as Patriarchy; it’s fake and gay. All of these “trust the science” faggots ignore evolutionary science and biology when it’s convenient to whatever subversive agenda they’re trying to push.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There’s no such thing as Patriarchy; it’s fake and gay. All of these “trust the science” faggots ignore evolutionary science and biology when it’s convenient to whatever subversive agenda they’re trying to push.
That science crowd trusts it unless it comes to the fact that there’s only two genders.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
From an evolutionary point of view everything they hate in society (Christian ethics basically) is far more fit than the fag shit they get up to.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
That science crowd trusts it unless it comes to the fact that there’s only two genders.
Yes then magically can it becomes a social construct. They start talking about the native Americans belief in a two spirit person and all the other bullshit that comes with cultural relativism. They think people who danced for rain and prayed to the spirit of the bear and Buffalo has the same standing as the scientific method which how we discerned that sex and gender are one and the same. You don’t see gorillas cutting off their penises and trying to shit out baby gorillas.
From an evolutionary point of view everything they hate in society (Christian ethics basically) is far more fit than the fag shit they get up to.
Even one of @NormsGhost hero Richard Dawkins used to argue (before he started huffing his own bullshit) that religion was an evolutionary adaptation. These faggots don’t even know that for most of modern history, the most learned scholars were all religious priests. Universities that now are the breeding ground for all this subversive gay shit started as seminary schools and Hospitals (mostly in the US) are typically funded and ran by some kind of religious institutions. NY presbyterian, ((Mount Sinai)), St. Luke’s, St. Thomas etc. Maybe when these faggots get sick and need medical attention they should go to the atheist hospital.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Even one of @NormsGhost hero Richard Dawkins used to argue (before he started huffing his own bullshit) that religion was an evolutionary adaptation. These faggots don’t even know that for most of modern history, the most learned scholars were all religious priests. Universities that now are the breeding ground for all this subversive gay shit started as seminary schools and Hospitals (mostly in the US) are typically funded and ran by some kind of religious institutions. NY presbyterian, ((Mount Sinai)), St. Luke’s, St. Thomas etc. Maybe when these faggots get sick and need medical attention they should go to the atheist hospital.
It really speaks to their complete lack of reason. If 99% of humanity has been religious for all of recorded history that means religion is selected for. Anybody attempting to lead people away from religion is general in against humanity and muh science on those grounds alone.

But muh logic and muh reason

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
It really speaks to their complete lack of reason. If 99% of humanity has been religious for all of recorded history that means religion is selected for. Anybody attempting to lead people away from religion is general in against humanity and muh science on those grounds alone.

But muh logic and muh reason
Most of these people don’t have an internal monologue let alone a mind. Their belief in all of this shit is entirely based on superficial grounds. They think this makes them enlightened and on the side of good.