• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Keeping her down"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1709996005091.png

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
A strong father really bothers Fatso. The only stories he tells of his dad are bouncing from job to job and passed out on the couch. I bet Mama Raven henpicked him constantly. Fatso's idea of a good family is abandoning his only child and his wife not even taking his last name. Fucking pathetic.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
A strong father really bothers Fatso. The only stories he tells of his dad are bouncing from job to job and passed out on the couch. I bet Mama Raven henpicked him constantly. Fatso's idea of a good family is abandoning his only child and his wife not even taking his last name. Fucking pathetic.
Didn't he also say his father sucked horse cock to make extra money.

G

You know he's the first faggot in line to tell people to mind their own business when a woman wants to get her baby vacuumed out of her womb, but God damn if those same white knighting pro choice faggots don't blow their top over an actual feminist who chooses to be a conventional and traditional mother.

We can tell Mama Raven never made a lot of home cooked meals.

G

What makes me laugh about liberals in general is the fact that this woman obviously meant it begins in the kitchen as in they all start their morning together having breakfast. They care about each other's lives and so they spend quality time together and care about each other. That's why she said around kitchen tables. You know Pat... Where conversation between you and your children would happen if you didn't abandon them.

Only a fucking idiot or someone disingenuous would interpret that into "she wants every woman barefoot in the kitchen with a pair of Irish sunglasses on" you know if he actually put half of that imagination to use on his writing his career wouldn't be DOA.

How can you advocate for doctors getting like a 100K a shot to give prepubescent children hormones and puberty blockers but get so butt hurt and enraged that the idea of the traditional family? It's fucking WEIRD.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Hilarious to see his entire persona change from that tinted glasses, goatee, dad BBQ shirt Hank Hill character to his new haircut, shave, tight graphic tees, Ken Griffey Jr backwards hats, queer jeans stealthy geek persona. I wonder when he got the terrible Pam Anderson barbed wire tattoo

I'll show her for leaving me