• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Keep his name out of your fucking mouth

G

Saint Mel is 66 and in peak condition, Pat is 41 and in the worst shape of his life. HOW DOES THAT FEEL, FUCKER?!

1648870926032.jpeg
8269263F-0F35-4431-9BA3-A92748D7FB8B.jpeg

G

I gotta give it to Pat sometimes, I've never seen someone spend so much time and energy being such an asshole, he's like a Terminator of idiocy and hatred who can't be stopped. His twitter wears me out just reading it.
Yeah man. After all he's been through - the blue check snatch, the $140K lawsuit, the no job, no income, 80 pounds of weight in 3 years - he just keeps tweeting along. Such vile worthless man.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Flipping the script on his retarded C&D demands always seems to flick a switch in his underdeveloped brain that prompts the "No, child. Yes, child. No, child" loop to start.

I'm just mentioning that so the Reddit guys will know what to avoid doing in the future.

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
Oh right, you've been pretending to write a Tiny Tim novel, not pretending to have a tv show.
It’s been said enough but God almighty, what a corny, lame, cheap fucking story idea. It’s like a fun holiday project for a high school English class.

You’re not a real author, Patrick. You’re a thief, a hack, and a fat fucking pedophile. Do better.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It’s been said enough but God almighty, what a corny, lame, cheap fucking story idea. It’s like a fun holiday project for a high school English class.

You’re not a real author, Patrick. You’re a thief, a hack, and a fat fucking pedophile. Do better.
Right. He is treating as his next meal ticket. He has been tossing this Tiny Tim story around for years ( since 2017). This should have been nothing more than a fun short story pet project. Even funnier that its not even the first story trying to do this. Its another unoriginal idea. By the time the public can actually read it, it will be more stale. You would think he would try to come up with something unique to try and get back into the publishing game

1648914843726.png