• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Keep his name out of your fucking mouth

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
He's really pushing it today:

18.png

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I gotta give it to Pat sometimes, I've never seen someone spend so much time and energy being such an asshole, he's like a Terminator of idiocy and hatred who can't be stopped. His twitter wears me out just reading it.

Listen, and understand. That Baconator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel shame, or remorse, or responsibility for it's daughter. And it absolutely will not stop responding, ever, until you are blocked and reported.​

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I gotta give it to Pat sometimes, I've never seen someone spend so much time and energy being such an asshole, he's like a Terminator of idiocy and hatred who can't be stopped. His twitter wears me out just reading it.
Pat’s just mad that he can’t be blown before the jacuzzi, or before anything for that matter.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Where is his outrage about Woody Allen? Polanski I think isn't allowed in the US let alone the Oscar's or I would add him too.
I cracked up when someone tried to #MeToo Polanski during that initial craze. Like nigga, he’s already a fugitive exiled from the nation and best known for rape. The whole thing was a joke but that was one of the more comical ones

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Mel's outbursts were over a decade ago. Pat has said things just as heinous, hateful and despicable on Twitter within the past year.

The difference is that Mel owned up to it, made amends, and continued to commit himself to his art. He also has raised every single one of his children, is wealthy and successful, has had sex with many beautiful women, and doesn't live on social media.

Naturally Pat wants to bring someone like that down, and all he has is shit from 10 years ago that everyone all ready knows about and has moved on from - everyone except for the unemployed sexually confused losers who live on Twitter.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
not a peep from Patrick about the pedophiles at the guild he's actually a voting member at, the SFWA, but he wants a highly successful religious minority to be expelled from an organization that has zero bearing on his life and he'll never be involved with in any way shape or form

IF NIKKI GETS FARTED ON BY A PACK OF NIGGERS IT'LL BE PAT'S FAULT