• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kathie Griffin banned from Twitter.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
giphy.gif

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I still don’t understand how Elon is a nazi to these people. They are this mad that their little safe space won’t be full of propaganda from only their side? Is that all?
Its because calling people extreme names like that is their only offensive weapon. You get enough people calling you a nazi or whatever on twitter and it could get you canceled. They have been using it for so long that its become second nature. Now their whole platform is owned by someone they hate. Their bluff has been called and they still will go against their beliefs and justify it as "rebelling". All they will do is complain about a platform they can just stop using. They just cant stop using because they have a terminal addiction to twitter and it will now cost the $8 to feel like they are someone special.

Its delicious

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Its because calling people extreme names like that is their only offensive weapon. You get enough people calling you a nazi or whatever on twitter and it could get you canceled. They have been using it for so long that its become second nature. Now their whole platform is owned by someone they hate. Their bluff has been called and they still will go against their beliefs and justify it as "rebelling". All they will do is complain about a platform they can just stop using. They just cant stop using because they have a terminal addiction to twitter and it will now cost the $8 to feel like they are someone special.

Its delicious
But why do they hate him? I can’t find much Elon has even said besides him saying he liked the Canadian protest truckers at one point. It’s unreal how worked up people are for seemingly no reason.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
But why do they hate him? I can’t find much Elon has even said besides him saying he liked the Canadian protest truckers at one point. It’s unreal how worked up people are for seemingly no reason.
I think calling some guy a pedo during a submarine cave rescue and wanting people to work during the pandemic really forced them to hate him.

Forum Clout
People's inability to refrain from documenting and broadcasting their every inane, moronic thought via Twitter has been absolutely ruinous for this country. How much time, energy and money has been wasted on tweeting so far? Entire fortunes, the stock and crypto markets, and entire careers turn on one dumb tweet. The last president spent hours a day tweeting, and everyone breathlessly reported on the content of those tweets, instead of questioning why the president was tweeting at all. The thought of losing the ability to tweet sends tweeters into a total panic and huge uproar. Right now, millions of tweeters are consumed by the story about the guy who bought Twitter, and how it'll affect their tweeting going forward.

It's staggeringly gay, and in all seriousness, I'm depressed and ashamed to have lived through this intensely faggotized period of American history. I would rather die than tweet. I'm way too wordy to be confined to 280 characters anyhow.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
She made an account on the fediverse, which is basically a distributed twitter clone that allows anyone to make a new server to host their own content making it extremely censorship resistant. She was not well received.

View attachment 76153
View attachment 76155View attachment 76156View attachment 76157View attachment 76158
Andy Dick looks like complete shit.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He's not a hack because he's not a comedian. He's a billionaire with asperger's and he's actually funnier than her if he is the one controlling his Twitter.

I remember someone asking his dumbass girlfriend what gender their robot-name kid was on Twitter. She gave some long-winded hippie idiot response about the kid picking their own gender when they're ready and he jumped in and was just like "Boy."