• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kanye West is a legend. This thread shall honour him.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
wouldnt that make God a nigger lover according to you
HULK NO | Don't Say the N Word | Know Your Meme

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He didn't "praise" Hitler, you manlet kike who has an obvious dog in this fight. He said there were some things about Hitler that were good-

I think Jews are deathly afraid of niggers completely turning on them- that's why this shit has received so much press. If the niggers wake up, Jews are in trouble. And if every non-Jew wakes up, then the Jews are really in trouble.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
He didn't "praise" Hitler, you manlet kike who has an obvious dog in this fight. He said there were some things about Hitler that were good-

I think Jews are deathly afraid of niggers completely turning on them- that's why this shit has received so much press. If the niggers wake up, Jews are in trouble. And if every non-Jew wakes up, then the Jews are really in trouble.
He said "I like Hitler." I remember very clearly laughing about that.

His mental illness is hilarious.