• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Justin from Obscura is back and just teased a special SFWA/Patrick episode

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Believe it or not he did try to get me to push a specific narrative after having already blown up on me for covering the child raping demons/Star Trek fans he consorts with.

someone dmed me on the other forum. Sorry, I can be a little retarded when it comes to forums these days. I grew up on them but I forgot I had to be given a riddle for the answer to this one. Anyway, yes, I’m actively working on the episode.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you’re spending time with your families. I’m not joking about the pray for you thing. The offer stands. I know you’ll call me a fag or something but if you’re on the shit list of degenerate pedophiles then you’re okay in my book 👍
There's the guy. Merry Christmas Justin.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Believe it or not he did try to get me to push a specific narrative after having already blown up on me for covering the child raping demons/Star Trek fans he consorts with.

someone dmed me on the other forum. Sorry, I can be a little retarded when it comes to forums these days. I grew up on them but I forgot I had to be given a riddle for the answer to this one. Anyway, yes, I’m actively working on the episode.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you’re spending time with your families. I’m not joking about the pray for you thing. The offer stands. I know you’ll call me a fag or something but if you’re on the shit list of degenerate pedophiles then you’re okay in my book 👍

Big fan, brotherman.

I’ll be resubscribing to the Patreon.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1703957261138.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He keeps trying to hang his dirty backwards hat on the part where he denies threatening to kill Jon, Ade, and Annabelle but admits to threatening to kill Jon. Like that "clearly states" his innocence.

Anyone with a functioning brain who reads that report sees these facts:
  • Pat's sister in law claims that Pat threatened to murder his ex-wife, his ex-wife's boyfriend, and his unborn daughter
  • Pat denies threatening to murder his ex-wife and daughter but admits to threatening to kill his ex-wife's boyfriend
  • Pat was charged with disorderly conduct as a result of this encounter and pled No Contest, ie Guilty
Pat somehow thinks the report and arrest record exonerates him because he's an idiot.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He keeps trying to hang his dirty backwards hat on the part where he denies threatening to kill Jon, Ade, and Annabelle but admits to threatening to kill Jon. Like that "clearly states" his innocence.

• Pat's sister in law claims that Pat threatened to murder his ex-wife, his ex-wife's boyfriend, and his unborn daughter
  • Pat denies threatening to murder his ex-wife and daughter but admits to threatening to kill his ex-wife's boyfriend
  • Pat was charged with disorderly conduct as a result of this encounter and pled No Contest, ie Guilty
Pat somehow thinks the report and arrest record exonerates him because he's an idiot.
One thing that is for sure. He would never win a defamation lawsuit about being called out on it.

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

Big fan! Your work giving Pat a fair shot and eventually seeing him for what he is, which is a fat liar was wonderful. I’ll sub to your Patreon later today.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout

Didn't Kyle and Rona remain married for a few years after she reported Pat? If I thought my spouse told a lie about my brother like that to police that resulted in his arrest I'd file for divorce fucking immediately; Kyle obviously believed her story.

I'm posting a thread later that involves Delany. Tooootally not nightmare fuel.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Pat denies the validity of the police report yet proudly authored a blog post where he endorsed the beating of conservative women who wear MAGA hats.

If you are totally okay with violence against women for their ideological beliefs, it's not exactly a far leap of logic to imagine that you would also threaten to kill your ex and unborn daughter over your wounded pride.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I made the same mistake, getting them mixed up. His media tour was a blur of attention from different sources.
All accomplishing nothing but creating more content that everyone can laugh at him over. The satin shirt, mongoloid water drinking, covered in sweat, protruding fish mouth, Niki looking homeless and/or greasy, Jesus Christ.

He really makes the worst possible decisions in every case except maybe leaving Annabelles life, whatever happened there.

Forum Clout

I don't think he's aware that a "No Contest" plea is technically a "Guilty" plea. He was still convicted of a crime. He also thinks he doesn't have a criminal record because his criminal record doesn't have a felony conviction on it. He still has a criminal record and mugshot which are public record. He was arrested, booked, and convicted of a crime as a result of what's on that report.

He hates when these facts are explained to him. Fortunately, there are good samaritans out there helping explain to this retard his own criminal record since he clearly doesn't understand it.