• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just when I thought our little rascals were out of ideas…

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220104-181957.jpg
This weird little unfuckable creep (cuz let's face it, it's all guys not getting laid that white knight against incels) is really laying it on thick for Patrick. It's like the friendless d&d nerds found their friendless nerd king.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
This weird little unfuckable creep (cuz let's face it, it's all guys not getting laid that white knight against incels) is really laying it on thick for Patrick. It's like the friendless d&d nerds found their friendless nerd king.

You don't think the guy with the X-Men avatar is cool and popular with the ladies?

nyehehehehehe

:image_4848_m:

G

This could lead to a whole new group of accounts tweeting at him. I think the next wave should be parts of his property tweeting at him - like his fence, his couch, his blanket, his one food plate, his Star Wars mug, etc.

Just think, Pat would have to oink for everyone to report and block someone for impersonating his dirty laptop.
A Burnt Wellington account. A home gym account ("Rick, I never see you. I'm getting lonely up here").

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
He's imitating how polite people behave. It's an act. He's trying to control himself from "child"-ing everyone because he's got a lot of eyes on him right now and doesn't want to get embarrassed.
I think it's also because it's a Niki account. I don't think she likes the attention and Pat doesn't want to appear to encourage it and draw more negative attention to it by... acting like he usually does.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
This could lead to a whole new group of accounts tweeting at him. I think the next wave should be parts of his property tweeting at him - like his fence, his couch, his blanket, his one food plate, his Star Wars mug, etc.

Just think, Pat would have to oink for everyone to report and block someone for impersonating his dirty laptop.
"You are not my fart couch, stlaker child."

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pat sounds defeated, I think reality is setting in that he’s brought all of this on himself for being such an asshole online.
Do noT exTorT my publisher, liTTle one.

is what Piggy really wanted to say. But Niki is 2 feet aware glaring at him not to get her fucked by the trolls. She only wants to be fucked by JerMychal, Demarquis, Tyrone, Jamal or Rashaun right now.