• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just when I thought our little rascals were out of ideas…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imposter Wife!!!
C9AC34D4-538A-41B5-90AD-22B3FFD790D3.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This could lead to a whole new group of accounts tweeting at him. I think the next wave should be parts of his property tweeting at him - like his fence, his couch, his blanket, his one food plate, his Star Wars mug, etc.

Just think, Pat would have to oink for everyone to report and block someone for impersonating his dirty laptop.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

what is with these fucking people and incels? I don't think actual incels talk about it this much

It’s the types that were bullied for being weak pussies as kids and now as adults are still weak pussies but since they eventually got laid (yet now have miserable sex lives and rarely - if ever have sex and with ugly people) they feel they’re better than others for the first time in life. Only online though, these types would never talk this way to someone in person.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
This could lead to a whole new group of accounts tweeting at him. I think the next wave should be parts of his property tweeting at him - like his fence, his couch, his blanket, his one food plate, his Star Wars mug, etc.

Just think, Pat would have to oink for everyone to report and block someone for impersonating his dirty laptop.

Someone needs to do his door-mounted toilet paper hanger.

G

Lol, I really like this idea!