• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just two men, talking about traditionally masculine shit

Snake

Forum Clout
And guess what. Even though I can afford to pay some immigrant to mow my lawn, I do it myself because I'm not a useless simp who would hire another man to do something I can do myself. I'll pay an electrician or plumber because I don't know shit about that stuff but what kind of man won't do his own yard work? It's my "me time" away from the brats.
I recently did some yard work and fixed my fence. It's very therapeutic.

D95-DA341-B653-46-BB-9359-6-A44-F8-FADB38.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Just a reminder for Patrick S Tomlinson. Here are a couple of pictures of gardens at two of my properties in different countries. Me, a basement dwelling incel loser, what else could I be? Definitely not a guy who's 2 years younger than you but could buy and sell you 5 times over without breaking a sweat. And is happily married to a non-alcoholic who is hot and isn't a lesbo. And who hasn't abandoned their children. And you're fat too.

Here's my country house garden somewhere in Central Europe (not Milwaukee)
d3b78d02c4f8e9d7d16a91f32c236f6a.jpg

And here's my second home's garden in Southern England
48c65d254da558584830af90f20b0d70.jpg

Fat, please note that both of these properties are owned outright. I don't have mortgages on them and I don't need to rent them out to meet costs. You are fat and ugly and poor. And nothing you can say or do can prove otherwise to anyone who even casually looks over you or your internet history.
Jesus Christ, good stuff. May Mel continue to smile upon you and your family.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Pepper plants don't necessarily take up much space, but I still don't believe him. He lies too much about everything. Anyway, it seems their "garden" is all peppers and tomatoes.

1-B9-A98-CB-4-AE2-4-AC3-BB54-54-A783463-E6-B.jpg

23-C0640-D-9-B35-44-BB-BFD2-89-DADC0-A68-AF.jpg

This was the most recent crop he's mentioned

74-F5119-C-5-FED-4-B4-B-868-A-ECEC0-BEBDBB3.jpg

I'm not going to do a bunch of pepper research right now, but my instinct is to assume Patrick is full of shit, as is his way.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Just a reminder for Patrick S Tomlinson. Here are a couple of pictures of gardens at two of my properties in different countries. Me, a basement dwelling incel loser, what else could I be? Definitely not a guy who's 2 years younger than you but could buy and sell you 5 times over without breaking a sweat. And is happily married to a non-alcoholic who is hot and isn't a lesbo. And who hasn't abandoned their children. And you're fat too.

Here's my country house garden somewhere in Central Europe (not Milwaukee)
d3b78d02c4f8e9d7d16a91f32c236f6a.jpg
Nice lean-to, stupid.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I hate to give Fat credit but this does seem like an interesting idea. I started looking up some different recipes. I'd go for a smoked pepper mexican style sauce myself

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I hate to give Fat credit but this does seem like an interesting idea. I started looking up some different recipes. I'd go for a smoked pepper mexican style sauce myself

It's not his idea, nor is he doing it. It's Niki's garden and her peppers, she's doing all this and Fat is taking credit. It's no different than when Rick acted like he was sanding his floors when Niki hired someone else to do it.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Pepper plants don't necessarily take up much space, but I still don't believe him. He lies too much about everything. Anyway, it seems their "garden" is all peppers and tomatoes.

1-B9-A98-CB-4-AE2-4-AC3-BB54-54-A783463-E6-B.jpg

23-C0640-D-9-B35-44-BB-BFD2-89-DADC0-A68-AF.jpg

This was the most recent crop he's mentioned

74-F5119-C-5-FED-4-B4-B-868-A-ECEC0-BEBDBB3.jpg

I'm not going to do a bunch of pepper research right now, but my instinct is to assume Patrick is full of shit, as is his way.
Why does that faggot bicycle he has, have a child's seat?

Last edited: