• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just two men, talking about traditionally masculine shit

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211120-134718__01.jpg

Forum Clout
His shit garden couldn't produce half that many peppers with the best fertilizer and steroids
His garden is as big as the combined size of the cracks in most of our driveways. Kinda weird he never showed these things growing beforehand, but it’s not like Pat to lie for twitter points. Must be working on a new scam to get some government subsidies by claiming the hovel is a farm.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His garden is as big as the combined size of the cracks in most of our driveways. Kinda weird he never showed these things growing beforehand, but it’s not like Pat to lie for twitter points. Must be working on a new scam to get some government subsidies by claiming the hovel is a farm.
He did once. It was one of the few things that grew in somewhat abundance.

G

Hopefully DeShawn and Malik won't be eating any of those peppers. The red-hot gas they'd expel afterwards could scald Drinky's cunt. Though, upon reflection, it's a useless, barren environment anyway, and Fat hasn't touched it in years.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Kyle Rittenhouse is probably leaning back right now, hands clasped behind his head, as hot ass 18 year old senioritas hand feed him chili peppers.

But hey .... you do you, Rick.
Not far from Pat, Kyle is making million dollar interview arrangements and preparing for a huge libel suit that will insure he never has to work again. Meanwhile Pat is crying on twitter and wasting his time trying to make hot sauce that he could buy at $5 a gallon.

G

Patrick has a ghetto garden (a gharden?) that is just a thin patch of dirt between the curb and his "yard." I can't believe he feels the need to share this embarassing gharden on social media but here we are.

Everything about his pathetic life is laughable.

G

Patrick has a ghetto garden (a gharden?) that is just a thin patch of dirt between the curb and his "yard." I can't believe he feels the need to share this embarassing gharden on social media but here we are.

Everything about his pathetic life is laughable.
Just a reminder for Patrick S Tomlinson. Here are a couple of pictures of gardens at two of my properties in different countries. Me, a basement dwelling incel loser, what else could I be? Definitely not a guy who's 2 years younger than you but could buy and sell you 5 times over without breaking a sweat. And is happily married to a non-alcoholic who is hot and isn't a lesbo. And who hasn't abandoned their children. And you're fat too.

Here's my country house garden somewhere in Central Europe (not Milwaukee)
d3b78d02c4f8e9d7d16a91f32c236f6a.jpg

And here's my second home's garden in Southern England
48c65d254da558584830af90f20b0d70.jpg

Fat, please note that both of these properties are owned outright. I don't have mortgages on them and I don't need to rent them out to meet costs. You are fat and ugly and poor. And nothing you can say or do can prove otherwise to anyone who even casually looks over you or your internet history.

G

Nice well maintained grass, chowlld. You should look into making a DIY firepit.
And guess what. Even though I can afford to pay some immigrant to mow my lawn, I do it myself because I'm not a useless simp who would hire another man to do something I can do myself. I'll pay an electrician or plumber because I don't know shit about that stuff but what kind of man won't do his own yard work? It's my "me time" away from the brats.