• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just returned from Milwaukee and met Patrick IRL...weird

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Im funnier than you and the queer...so what? You're still a hick and a soon-to-be relic. Your opinions, peculiarities, etc...completely sequestered and isolated from the rest of the (Eurasian leaning) world. About the same footprint as some potato farmer in Russia has today. You'll probably still be sassy, gravitas is an alien concept for u.
You're funny in the "lets point and laugh at this disabled retard" sort of way. You're the disabled retard. And your skin is the color of shit.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Im the type of person who has the means and ability to evict you...seduce your mom, etc. My IRL impact on your life would be "paradigm-shifting" not "eww, this annoying turd world welfare recipient"...it would be "do not utter his name here ever again!"

What do you know about my realm dude...you're 50 year old reddit-sasster and still think having avis of another man is "heckin hilarious". Kindergarten existence.

My imam used to say: "some kaffirs are not vile, all they do is watch tv and heehee hee, hahaha, hoohooo, and have no idea of the dunya or akhira. The pen is not lifted on them though, they will answer on Yawm al Qiyamah".

You're that type...No Bacon isn't.
You're the type of person that feels the need to lie about his pathetic 3rd world refugee life on a forum about an old radio show. No one believes your outlandish stories you shit colored virgin.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Im funnier than you and the queer...so what? You're still a hick and a soon-to-be relic. Your opinions, peculiarities, etc...completely sequestered and isolated from the rest of the (Eurasian leaning) world. About the same footprint as some potato farmer in Russia has today. You'll probably still be sassy, gravitas is an alien concept for u.
You've never been funny in a way you intended, sand rake stepper