• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just got a call from a detective

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
When I collected my dad’s ashes, it’s not a long walk to the place so I walked. I thought it would be in an urn and I could walk back with it in the sun.

It’s actually a really big unceremonious plastic bag that’s super fucking heavy. And I had to carry it back like a power lifter or Indian woman carrying water on her head. I did consider just pouring half out in the street or a nearby river. I didn’t, and that’s probably some kind of serious felony and it also isn’t a very nice thing to do.

My absent dad always told me it was nice to be important but it was more important to be nice, after all. FYI, he was neither.
My father requested to be spread in his backyard so I did that with half the ashes. The other half were supposed to go to my grandmother in Florida and I guess that's the half that's in storage. I was estranged from her and now she's dead so I don't know if she never got the ashes or got some other ashes. This happened 8 years ago when I was a lot more irresponsible and should not have been supervising these things.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
My father requested to be spread in his backyard so I did that with half the ashes. The other half were supposed to go to my grandmother in Florida and I guess that's the half that's in storage. I was estranged from her and now she's dead so I don't know if she never got the ashes or got some other ashes. This happened 8 years ago when I was a lot more irresponsible and should not have been supervising these things.
I think you have one of the most interesting brotherman backstories on the forms

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
sorry about the desecration. i found a bag of what can only be described as human ashes once & assumed they were those of a family friend who had wished for a portion of his ashes to be scattered at our ranch. i later learned his ex-wife never actually sent any so that got me wondering wtf it was that i found. as far as i know they’re just forgotten & gathering “dust” (🤭) in storage now too

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Holy shit, man. Im so sorry that happened to you. I hope you can find some solace somehow in what happened. What a piece of shit move. Wow.
It didn't really faze me at all but I feel bad for the other families involved. The detective told me all these other people thought their loved ones were interred in a cemetery.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
The funeral home lacked the capacity to cremate him in a timely manner.

875009554.jpg.0.jpg