• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just got a call from a detective

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
So who did I sprinkle in the old man's back yard in 2015?
Screenshot_20230616_103904_Chrome.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That's extremely fucking weird.

I wonder if that's a common thing. I bet impotent chinks eat the ashes to get boners or something. I hope it's a common thing so every time some lady is whining that she lost the vial on her necklace that contained some of her mother's ashes she actually just lost a vial of burnt newspapers. Sorry, bitch, your mother is Chinese boner medicine now.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That's extremely fucking weird.

I wonder if that's a common thing. I bet impotent chinks eat the ashes to get boners or something. I hope it's a common thing so every time some lady is whining that she lost the vial on her necklace that contained some of her mother's ashes she actually just lost a vial of burnt newspapers. Sorry, bitch, your mother is Chinese boner medicine now.

Lmao, sorry @Rutherford_b_Blaze - it’s not cool to laugh at it but that was funny.

Sorry for your loss and the news some weirdo has been hoarding peoples ashes for some reason.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Lmao, sorry @Rutherford_b_Blaze - it’s not cool to laugh at it but that was funny.

Sorry for your loss and the news some weirdo has been hoarding peoples ashes for some reason.
No it's pretty fuckin funny. I just feel bad for my buddy even though he fucked up pretty bad. I said as little as possible to the very inquisitive detective. I will be "reunited" with my father soon. He used that word several times.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Why would you keep them and not just dump them in the trash or something?

When I collected my dad’s ashes, it’s not a long walk to the place so I walked. I thought it would be in an urn and I could walk back with it in the sun.

It’s actually a really big unceremonious plastic bag that’s super fucking heavy. And I had to carry it back like a power lifter or Indian woman carrying water on her head. I did consider just pouring half out in the street or a nearby river. I didn’t, and that’s probably some kind of serious felony and it also isn’t a very nice thing to do.

My absent dad always told me it was nice to be important but it was more important to be nice, after all. FYI, he was neither.