• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just dropped 2 weeks of leave for a cross country road trip, and will 100% be stopping at Hooligan’s Super Bar

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I just want to know what all the hype of hooligans is about. If its good enough for someone to drink at 7 nights a week, I gotta see it for myself
IdealLiquidJenny-max-1mb.gif

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
When we all meet up there we shouldnt even acknowledge him and hell look like an absolute loon crying about the table of guys (and two gals) laughing and joking keeping to themselves. Well just be drinking Grapefruit Shandys and slappin WOW stickers everywhere and Pat will be having a breakdown and end up in the loony bin.

Forum Clout
I actually can't wait to eat at this place when piggy isn't there. I'm going to make up stories about being close with Pat to the locals there just to see if they open up about what a fat tiring faggot he is.
How funny would it be if he's too scared to eat there anymore only for brothermen to show up every other month or so to be treated like royalty for getting rid of their most fat obnoxious regular

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I actually can't wait to eat at this place when piggy isn't there. I'm going to make up stories about being close with Pat to the locals there just to see if they open up about what a fat tiring faggot he is.
How funny would it be if he's too scared to eat there anymore only for brothermen to show up every other month or so to be treated like royalty for getting rid of their most fat obnoxious regular
You should go and pretend to be a fan who was hoping to meet him there. Secretly record so we can get their organic reactions. Probably sighs of annoyance