• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder that Porsalin is a faggot.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout πŸ₯°
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I know I take every opportunity to jab at Porsalin about how long this is taking, but I honestly think that it will be a real accomplishment when it gets released. I can't wait to sit down and listen to an in-depth behind the scenes interview with Quasi. It's going to be absolutely incredible to finally hear his side of things without it being all so mysterious and... what's that? He hasn't even asked Quasi for an interview? You must be joking. That would be the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
1000007747.jpg

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I know I take every opportunity to jab at Porsalin about how long this is taking, but I honestly think that it will be a real accomplishment when it gets released. I can't wait to sit down and listen to an in-depth behind the scenes interview with Quasi. It's going to be absolutely incredible to finally hear his side of things without it being all so mysterious and... what's that? He hasn't even asked Quasi for an interview? You must be joking. That would be the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
Especially knowing that he interviews people who have no idea who Pat is like Turkey Tom and that fag Jesse.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
β€Ž
Forum Clout
it's discord cliques, I abandoned that place a long time back & now force my irl people to listen to my ramblings, despite loving nothing-more than grasping the microphone at the base & warbling down the shaft
Jesse is the worst culprit, he's in a discord voice chat everyday for the majority of the day. He's in one right this very moment.
1000005552.jpg