• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder that Porsalin is a faggot.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Porsalins doc could be great. The CWC episodes are awesome and they hit all the high points so far, but if Porsalin can do an encyclopedic doc drilling down into all the details and Pat lore, it could be just as awesome.

Like, he mentioned something about the first part being everything up to the Norm/11 tweet. We have some examples sure, but establishing how much of a raging, dumb, inflated, asshole Pat has always been, and all the negative attention he relished before OnA is important to the overall story, and goes a long way to showing how he can't cry victim now when he's always been a bulbous pseudo-bully that everyone hated and laughed at.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I think he last mentioned that it's almost done but he's still editing his interview with the pod awful guy before releasing it.
So he needs to spend even more time editing footage of that specific faggot into this documentary? "Sorry everyone. Im actively making the documentary worse before I release it. I have this autistic cunt with big retarded sunglasses that wants to pontificate the finer things of Patrick Tomlinson from the perspective of a big faggot."

Forum Clout
If he actually drops it, I will watch with an oprn mind. I hope the delay is him going balls deep and making a real production of this, but im not holding my breath. He is a faggot until it drops though.

All i really want is to post celebrities in tuxedos and make ALL THE STARS ARE HERE posts on the release date

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
I know I take every opportunity to jab at Porsalin about how long this is taking, but I honestly think that it will be a real accomplishment when it gets released. I can't wait to sit down and listen to an in-depth behind the scenes interview with Quasi. It's going to be absolutely incredible to finally hear his side of things without it being all so mysterious and... what's that? He hasn't even asked Quasi for an interview? You must be joking. That would be the most retarded thing I've ever heard.