• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a regular White European family!

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211220-204536.jpg

Snake

Forum Clout
I teared up laughing pretty regularly then. And no not you but the more obsessive retarded Pat posters will argue we’re “still hilarious”
Pat stuff is few and far between to make me laugh like that. There was shit everyday on the sub that would kill me.

Some of my favorite memories were the responses I would get when I first started posting my art.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Pat stuff is few and far between to make me laugh like that. There was shit everyday on the sub that would kill me.

Some of my favorite memories were the responses I would get when I first started posting my art.
Yeah that snake_86 guy was a problem.
From here I enjoyed your spat with the fella telling you that Hitler would’ve had you killed for promoting degeneracy with your art. And you calling him a mixed breed.