Just a proud father with his daughter who's ready for her prom 😊

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I think the pediatrician girl was a different teenager he was fucking before this one.

The horrified school staff refused to let them into her prom and turned them away at the door. He bragged about it on the next show. This is when a lot of the audience started to realize he really wasn't joking about being obsessed with fucking kids. It was no longer just a bit for da show. He doubled down and would post photos of her in her school uniform and bikini (and her dorky friends in their bikinis) at his McMansion. Then came the wasted drunk Live From The Compound shows where he'd be groping her and sticking his tongue down her throat. The worst part is she did look like an insecure, awkward kid which made it even worse and uncomfortable for his audience, especially those who had kids that age. Fucking ghoul.
Nana must have made sure those clips never leaked out; what a vile ghoul. death can't come quick enough for her

Nana must have made sure those clips never leaked out; what a vile ghoul. death can't come quick enough for her
Which clips? Both Anthony and the high school kid constantly posted creepy degenerate shit on their Twitter accounts and Live From The Compound was viewed by thousands of people. A lot of it was lost with the suspension of the Reddit sub, but most of it is probably backed up somewhere.

I think the pediatrician girl was a different teenager he was fucking before this one.

The horrified school staff refused to let them into her prom and turned them away at the door. He bragged about it on the next show. This is when a lot of the audience started to realize he really wasn't joking about being obsessed with fucking kids. It was no longer just a bit for da show. He doubled down and would post photos of her in her school uniform and bikini (and her dorky friends in their bikinis) at his McMansion. Then came the wasted drunk Live From The Compound shows where he'd be groping her and sticking his tongue down her throat. The worst part is she did look like an insecure, awkward kid which made it even worse and uncomfortable for his audience, especially those who had kids that age. Fucking ghoul.
Didn't he bring one of his minors to his high school reunion too? I have no idea which one, or even if I'm remembering it correctly. I do remember the prom and the hospital stories pretty well, though, particularly that perverse pride he had over being viewed as a depraved, predatory freak.

Didn't he bring one of his minors to his high school reunion too? I have no idea which one, or even if I'm remembering it correctly. I do remember the prom and the hospital stories pretty well, though, particularly that perverse pride he had over being viewed as a depraved, predatory freak.
Imagine having people on a discussion forum get confused over which child you were fucking at a certain time in your life.

Not positive, but I think the pediatrician girl and and the Anthony's reunion girl were the same girl. This was before "ApologyGirl".

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Which clips? Both Anthony and the high school kid constantly posted creepy degenerate shit on their Twitter accounts and Live From The Compound was viewed by thousands of people. A lot of it was lost with the suspension of the Reddit sub, but most of it is probably backed up somewhere.
would be quite the good feeding to missy. if anyone ever found those, esp when she's on her grooming bullshit. Nice pedophile boyfriend stupid

would be quite the good feeding to missy. if anyone ever found those, esp when she's on her grooming bullshit. Nice pedophile boyfriend stupid

Missy knows all about this shit. She was another pick-me girl. She got a Bengal kitten after Anthony got Beavis to attract Anthony's attention and he cheated on the high school kid with Missy. Then he cheated on Missy with Dani Brand and Missy burglarized and trashed his house and Anthony had her arrested. He took Missy back after he was arrested for assaulting Dani Brand.

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
midget.png

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Didn't he bring one of his minors to his high school reunion too? I have no idea which one, or even if I'm remembering it correctly.

Yeah he definitely did, although I don't know if it was this girl. I remember him bragging about it on air and making out that all his former classmates were super jealous of him when in reality I'm sure they were just totally horrified about the 50 year pedophile bringing a literal child to a class reunion. He has the brain of a 12 year old.

ITT, middle aged men coping, wishing they had ant's life, but can't because they're poor/put a ring on a pig/are poor.
Really sad to see a whole generation beaten down by (((feminist))) propaganda where any girl younger than a 28 year old post wall bar slut with tattoos ala missy muscles is seen as "Cradle rocking".
There is nothing wrong with the picture in the OP, anyone who thinks so is literally seething ... ant spent decades balls deep in tight under 25 puss... and you write witty posts on a BBS forum dedicated to ANTHONY>
FACE.
@Antsballwasher, you honestly don’t believe this, do you? Groomia admitted to being attracted to twelve year olds.